(NaturalNews) Let's face it, the system wants you sick. They build giant hospitals, develop expensive pharmaceuticals, and design equipment small governments couldn't afford, all so they can rake in the life savings of hapless victi, er, people who find themselves at the mercy of Big Medical after making poor health choices their entire lives, albeit often choices they were told were good. By the time they are lying in a hospital bed with cancer at 60, waiting for another round of expensive, destructive chemotherapy, they have no idea what, or who, caused it, or what they could have done to perhaps avoid being sick in the first place.
In truth, there are no magic bullets, no guarantees against the big C and other dreaded diseases. We are exposed to so many toxins daily that the fact we're even alive is a testimony to the awesome disease-fighting capabilities of the human body. However, there are steps everyone can take to mitigate and even eliminate some of the toxins that make it so difficult for the body's immune system to do its job properly.
Diet and exercise are about the only things major media outlets seem to focus on, and those are certainly important. But when most people that think of 'diet' think of things like drinking diet soda instead of regular and eating aspartame laced yogurt for dessert instead of cheesecake, it's abundantly clear that society has a clear misunderstanding of the right things to consume and avoid in order to achieve optimal health. So, go ahead, peel apart the layers of deception and begin your journey down the rabbit hole. What you will find could quite literally save your life.
Five basic health-steps the system does NOT want you to take
- Whether or not there is good science behind the concept of introducing small amounts of pathogens to build immunity to the 'real thing' is, sadly, really a moot point considering the toxic adjuvants and preservatives that come with vaccines. Without even covering the allergic reactions and immediate long and short-term side effects many experience, is the cumulative buildup of mercury, aluminum, and a host of other trouble-makers in the body really worth potentially avoiding a few mostly non-lethal childhood diseases?
- Not your typical WalMart synthetic brand, but routine, organic, plant-based supplements are a huge key to replacing the nutrients that even the most health-conscious of us miss out on simply because the food we grow today is lacking so many nutrients. The body uses these nutrients to fight off disease, naturally. So give it what it needs!
3.) Water filtration
- Fluoride, arsenic, chlorine, lead, and even chemical and pharmaceutical runoffs are just a few of the things our bodies would really rather do without. Do your research, invest in a high quality water filter, and give your body the water it needs minus the toxins.
4.) Label awareness
- HFCS, MSG, aspartame, sucralose, partially-hydrogenated - these are some of the things an informed label reader will look for and avoid like the plagues they are.
- Potentially the most important non-nuclear threat of our time, GMOs could mean the end of the food supply as we know it. Currently there are no labeling laws, so one must buy USDA Organic to avoid GMO. It may be more expensive but, as Joel Salatin so aptly put it, "If you think organic foods are expensive, have you priced cancer lately?"
Note: All of these steps
center around what we choose to allow into our bodies. If we make the right choices, we stand a better chance of allowing our immune systems to eliminate the toxins we unavoidably encounter every day, a better chance of not becoming just another Big Medical statistic!Sources for this article include:http://www.nvic.orghttp://www.fluoridealert.orghttp://seedsofdeception.comAbout the author:
Scott is a blogger, writer, and researcher whose primary focus is how to raise healthy kids despite a system and status quo that makes it as difficult as possible. He and his wife, Kim, live in the hills of east Tennessee with their four small children. He holds an MBA from East Tennessee State University. Scott and Kim blog about parenting, marriage, healthy lifestyle, nutrition, and homesteading at www.amorefieldlife.com
. Connect with them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/amorefieldlife
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.