(NaturalNews) Most of us over the age of five were brought up to believe life is very complicated and our bodies are a jumble of parts, each with a different name and a corresponding ailment; dozens of diets to overcome the effects of highly complex micro-crap called food; and television punctuated with an entire industry of false promises and dark demons hawking medicines for lesions we didn't even know we had. The end result of this twisted perspective is an outlook that dissects humans, infuses each and every cell and fiber with acidosis and creates disease as the result of a lack of wisdom and the truth. As a result of our misguided beliefs, most of us are walking cells of battery acid in leaky vials waiting to overturn or to turn over into the grave.
Humans were never meant to be carved up into miniscule parts, each to be treated as separate from one another. Each molecule, cell and organ are all meant to communicate with each other; and yes, the foot bone really does connect to the brain bone. The holistic bodily system that pulls us all together and keeps us healthy and functioning optimally is not a system at all, or even a concept -- it's our blood pH. When the pH is balanced, the body is healthy.
Most disease states can't exist when the body's pH is alkaline. Bacteria, viruses and fungi can't reproduce. So what's a body full of fast foods, drugs, GMOs, and non-organic food to do?
Get alkaline and balance your pH
· Choose only organic foods that are GMO-free to avoid pesticides, chemicals and other contaminants
· Eat alkaline foods like most fruits and vegetables. They sustain the body's pH on a daily basis.
· Reduce all kinds of meats, fowl and refined sugars and flours. Protein intake should be approximately 40-50 grams daily. These foods contribute to an acidic state.
· Combine highly alkaline foods in a meal with foods that are acidic to create better balance and maintain alkaline pH.
· Drink one or two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar and water
daily. Mix one to two tablespoons of vinegar in eight ounces of water.
· Make a pH drink by combining two tablespoons lemon or lime juice with half a teaspoon of baking soda. After foaming has subsided, add 8-12 ounces of water and drink immediately.
· Add one to two teaspoons of baking soda mixed with an eight ounce glass of water daily. If you have hypertension or edema, this may not be a good choice for you. Speak to your health
· Consume foods high in potassium like lemons, bananas and honey.
· Lemonade or lemon water helps to clear the body of excess acids and create an alkaline-forming state. Mix the juice of half an organic lemon with two teaspoons of raw honey and eight ounces of warm water. Drink first thing in the morning to flush the system. Do not warm water in microwave oven.
· Mix one to two teaspoons cream of tartar with eight ounces of water. Cream of tartar is very acidic, like lemons, and helps to create an alkaline-forming state. It is especially good to use in an emergency, to quell nausea, relieve a headache or overcome shock. It has a light, sour taste and is very refreshing mixed with room temperature water. Do not sweeten.
· Drink lots of water daily to flush the system of waste. Consume in ounces, 50 percent of your weight in water every day. In other words, if you weigh 150 pounds, drink 75 ounces of water daily.
· Supplement with digestive enzymes to help balance the body's pH and overcome acidosis. The pancreas is responsible for producing most digestive enzymes, including bicarbonate. If your pancreas is not functioning properly, the quantities of natural enzymes can be less than optimal.Sources for this article include:
Baroody, M.D., Theordore A. Alkalinize or Die. Waynesville, NC: Holographic Health Press, 1991.
Even Better Now, Natural Health Solutionshttp://www.evenbetternow.com/alkalize.asp
Saliva pH testhttp://www.alkalizeforhealth.net/salivaphtest.htm
Correcting the pH Balancehttp://realhealthtalk.com/Correcting_the_pH_Balance.html
Digestion & GI Healthhttp://www.womentowomen.com/digestionandgihealth/phbalance.aspxAbout the author:
READ MORE OF JEAN (JB) BARDOT'S ARTICLES AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
The JB Bardot Archives: www.jbbardot.com
Natural News: http://www.naturalnews.com/Author1686.html
JB Bardot is an herbalist and a classical homeopath, and has a post graduate degree in holistic nutrition. Bardot cares for both people and animals, using alternative approaches to health care and lifestyle. She writes about wellness, green living, alternative medicine, holistic nutrition, homeopathy, herbs and naturopathic medicine. You can find her at The JB Bardot Archives at www.jbbardot.com
and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/jbbardot23
or on Twitter at jbbardot23 or https://twitter.com/jbbardot23