(NaturalNews) An extraordinary video course is now available from Programs.NaturalNews.com, a site offering a large selection of courses on self improvement and personal empowerment. This Constitutional Literacy program brings the United States Constitution to life, empowering viewers with an in-depth understanding of the foundation of America's government. In an age when so many of our civil liberties and freedoms are being crushed by an out-of-control government, it is essential to learn the truth about where government power really comes from and why the rights of the People are unalienable (un-a-LIEN-able).
The course features over 500 minutes of video instruction across 25 chapters, all created by acclaimed constitutional expert Michael Farris, the founding president of Patrick Henry College and chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Fund. Farris is a constitutional appellate litigator who has served as lead counsel in the United States Supreme Court, eight federal circuit courts, and the appellate courts of 13 states!
Through Programs.NaturalNews.com, you have unlimited viewing of the course via any web browser, anytime, anywhere. Watch it any number of times because it always stays in your NaturalNews library along with any other programs you purchase.
If you want America to be a free nation once again, you must learn the Constitution
Like me, you're probably interested in seeing America restored to the free nation it once was. To take part in this peaceful revolution, however, you need to empower yourself with knowledge about the Constitution: What does it say? What does it mean? How is it being interpreted?
This Constitutional Literacy course is, without question, the most exciting way to experience this life-changing information. In this course, you'll access over 500 minutes of video covering these 25 chapters:
• Episode 1: Introduction to the Constitution • Episode 2: Article 1, Section 1 • Episode 3: Judicial Review and Original Intent • Episode 4: The Powers of Congress • Episode 5: Commerce and General Welfare Clauses • Episode 6: Powers of the President • Episode 7: Does the Bill of Rights Apply to the States? • Episode 8: The Establishment of Religion • Episode 9: The Free Exercise of Religion (Part 1) • Episode 10: The Free Exercise of Religion (Part 2) • Episode 11: Freedom of Speech and Press • Episode 12: Freedom of Association • Episode 13: The Second Amendment • Episode 14: The Fourth Amendment • Episode 15: Procedural Due Process • Episode 16: Property Rights • Episode 17: Equal Protection • Episode 18: Abortion "Rights" • Episode 19: Homosexual "Rights" • Episode 20: Parental Rights • Episode 21: International Law • Episode 22: Is the National Debt Unconstitutional? • Episode 23: Was the American Revolution an Ungodly Rebellion? • Episode 24: Was the Constitution Illegally Adopted? • Episode 25: Reclaiming Our Country
Ask yourself this crucial question: If we don't know our rights, how can we protect them?
If we don't know the true source of political power in America, how can we preserve it?
When the American people are ignorant about history and the U.S. Constitution, they unknowingly allow tyrants to expand government power, eroding the protections granted by the Bill of Rights. You've seen these abuses of power yourself:
• The tyranny of the TSA, which criminally sexually molests air travelers with impunity.
• The tyranny of the FDA which restricts free speech about nutritional supplements and illegally grants Big Pharma a monopoly over medicine while denying Americans access to truthful information about natural cures.
• The armed government raids on raw milk producers and distributors. Only in a police state is raw milk illegal.
• The tyranny of the DEA which criminalizes the longstanding agricultural history of growing industrial hemp in the Americas.
• The medical tyranny of the CDC which attempts to push vaccines on everyone, even while admitting those vaccines contain aluminum, MSG, mercury and formaldehyde.
• The financial tyranny of property taxes which are completely unconstitutional and driving farmers into bankruptcy and despair.
The answer to tyranny is to master the content of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights. Empowered with this knowledge, you will possess the knowledge needed to take America back from tyrants and would-be dictators while preserving its freedoms in the hands of informed, educated citizens.
• Instant access. • UNLIMITED viewings. • Access from any computer, anytime, anywhere. • The entire course stays in your NaturalNews library. • You can also purchase the course as a GIFT and give access to a friend.
Some highlights of this course include:
• In-depth investigation of key legal cases • Insightful analysis of today's political climate • Informative timelines and visual data • Personal training from Constitutional expert, Michael Farris • Discover the untold stories of America's founding • Experience the Constitution come to life • Understand the foundation of America's government
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.