(NaturalNews) An extraordinary video course is now available from Programs.NaturalNews.com
, a site offering a large selection of courses on self improvement and personal empowerment. This Constitutional Literacy
program brings the United States Constitution to life, empowering viewers with an in-depth understanding of the foundation of America's government. In an age when so many of our civil liberties
and freedoms are being crushed by an out-of-control government, it is essential to learn the truth about where government power really comes from and why the rights of the People are unalienable (un-a-LIEN-able).
The course features over 500 minutes of video instruction
across 25 chapters, all created by acclaimed constitutional expert Michael Farris, the founding president of Patrick Henry College and chairman of the Home School Legal Defense Fund
. Farris is a constitutional appellate litigator who has served as lead counsel in the United States Supreme Court, eight federal circuit courts, and the appellate courts of 13 states!
Through Programs.NaturalNews.com, you have unlimited viewing
of the course via any web browser, anytime, anywhere. Watch it any number of times because it always stays in your NaturalNews library
along with any other programs you purchase.Click here to watch the video preview for Constitutional Literacy now
If you want America to be a free nation once again, you must learn the Constitution
Like me, you're probably interested in seeing America restored to the free nation it once was. To take part in this peaceful revolution, however, you need to empower yourself
with knowledge about the Constitution
: What does it say? What does it mean? How is it being interpreted?
This Constitutional Literacy
course is, without question, the most exciting way to experience this life-changing information. In this course
, you'll access over 500 minutes of video
covering these 25 chapters:
• Episode 1: Introduction to the Constitution
• Episode 2: Article 1, Section 1
• Episode 3: Judicial Review and Original Intent
• Episode 4: The Powers of Congress
• Episode 5: Commerce and General Welfare Clauses
• Episode 6: Powers of the President
• Episode 7: Does the Bill of Rights
Apply to the States?
• Episode 8: The Establishment of Religion
• Episode 9: The Free Exercise of Religion (Part 1)
• Episode 10: The Free Exercise of Religion (Part 2)
• Episode 11: Freedom of Speech and Press
• Episode 12: Freedom of Association
• Episode 13: The Second Amendment
• Episode 14: The Fourth Amendment
• Episode 15: Procedural Due Process
• Episode 16: Property Rights
• Episode 17: Equal Protection
• Episode 18: Abortion "Rights"
• Episode 19: Homosexual "Rights"
• Episode 20: Parental Rights
• Episode 21: International Law
• Episode 22: Is the National Debt Unconstitutional?
• Episode 23: Was the American Revolution an Ungodly Rebellion?
• Episode 24: Was the Constitution Illegally Adopted?
• Episode 25: Reclaiming Our CountryWatch the Constitutional Literacy video preview here.
Why I'm getting this course myself
Ask yourself this crucial question: If we don't know our rights, how can we protect them?
If we don't know the true source of political power in America, how can we preserve it?
When the American people are ignorant about history and the U.S. Constitution, they unknowingly allow tyrants to expand government power, eroding the protections granted by the Bill of Rights. You've seen these abuses of power
• The tyranny of the TSA, which criminally sexually molests air travelers with impunity.
• The tyranny of the FDA which restricts free speech about nutritional supplements and illegally grants Big Pharma a monopoly over medicine while denying Americans access to truthful information about natural
• The armed government raids on raw milk producers and distributors. Only in a police state is raw milk illegal.
• The tyranny of the DEA which criminalizes the longstanding agricultural history of growing industrial hemp in the Americas.
• The medical tyranny of the CDC which attempts to push vaccines on everyone, even while admitting those vaccines contain aluminum, MSG, mercury and formaldehyde.
• The financial tyranny of property taxes
which are completely unconstitutional and driving farmers into bankruptcy and despair.
The answer to tyranny is to master the content of the U.S. Constitution and its Bill of Rights
. Empowered with this knowledge, you will possess the knowledge needed to take America back from tyrants and would-be dictators while preserving its freedoms in the hands of informed, educated citizens.Click here to get Constitutional Literacy now.
Instant access, unlimited viewing
Remember, with Programs.NaturalNews.com, you get:
• Instant access.
• UNLIMITED viewings.
• Access from any computer, anytime, anywhere.
• The entire course stays in your NaturalNews library.
• You can also purchase the course as a GIFT
and give access to a friend.
Some highlights of this course include:
• In-depth investigation of key legal cases
• Insightful analysis of today's political climate
• Informative timelines and visual data
• Personal training from Constitutional expert, Michael Farris
• Discover the untold stories of America's founding
• Experience the Constitution come to life
• Understand the foundation of America's government
Constitutional Literacy is on sale
right now at Programs.NaturalNews.com. Click here to see the sale price and watch the video trailer.
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a mission to teach personal and planetary health to the public He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, and he is well known as the creator of popular downloadable preparedness programs on financial collapse, emergency food storage, wilderness survival and home defense skills. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products. In mid 2010, Adams produced TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video sharing website offering user-generated videos on nutrition, green living, fitness and more. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also the founder of a well known HTML email software company whose 'Email Marketing Director' software currently runs the NaturalNews subscription database. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. He's also author a large number of health books offered by Truth Publishing and is the creator of numerous reference website including NaturalPedia.com and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. His websites also include the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the innate healing ability of the human body. Known on the 'net as 'the Health Ranger,' Adams shares his ethics, mission statements and personal health statistics at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.