(NaturalNews) Join Mental Health Exposed
with expert weight loss guest and biology researcher, Jon Gabriel. This episode is a tour de force into the most psychologically sophisticated weight loss strategies known today.
Jon Gabriel is author of The Gabriel Method
, which is a powerful methodology of weight loss, not a diet. The reason I invited Jon on the show is due to his detailed knowledge of the relationship between stress and weight gain. If you want to lose weight, the best thing you can do is understand the connections we will be making in today's show
At one point in his life, Jon weighed over 400 pounds. His aha moment came when a fluke airline reservation change saved his life by preventing him from boarding his usual flight on 9/11 - one of the flights that crashed into the World Trade Center on that day.
Wide awake to the brevity of life, Jon set out to change his for the better and figure out why diet after diet never worked for him - in fact, they only caused more weight gain! He committed himself to learning what he could do to solve his weight problem once and for all. In spite of being 200 pounds overweight, he swore to never go on another diet. Instead, he learned the underlying reasons why his body wanted
to be fat.
Here is what to listen for on this episode of Mental Health Exposed:
• If you are more than 10 pounds overweight, there is a reason for it, and the reason makes perfect sense, given your primitive brain's desire to protect you.
• How modern stressors trick your body into putting on weight and what to do about it.
• How common weight loss
methods motivate the brain to retain weight. Losing weight becomes a war with your brain - a war you are bound to lose. If your body wants you to gain weight, it will make you insatiably hungry, slow your metabolism and force you to gain weight
• Discipline, willpower and dieting are NOT the way to lasting weight loss.
• What are "fat programs" and how they affect your ability to lose weight.
• How modern is stress in interpreted by the brain and why this keeps you heavy.
• How many people use excess fat as an emotional buffer in their relationships and what to do about it.
• Understanding how fat is used on an energetic level to buffer bad energy
And much more. Join us on Mental Health Exposed
.About the author:
Watch the free video The AHA! Process: An End to Self-Sabotage
and discover the lost keys to personal transformation and emotional well-being that have been suppressed by mainstream mental health for decades.
The information in this video
has been called the missing link
in mental health and personal development. In a world full of shallow, quick-fix techniques, second rate psychology and pharmaceutical takeovers, real solutions have become nearly impossible to find. Click here
to watch the presentation that will turn your world upside down.Mike Bundrant
is co-founder of the iNLP Center
and host of Mental Health Exposed
, a Natural News Radio program.Follow Mike on Facebook
for daily personal development tips.