(NaturalNews) Remember the taste of chocolate milk? That wonderfully sugary, chocolaty fatty taste is one you'll probably never forget. And I bet you wouldn't think you could recreate that taste with something that's actually good for you... but now you can!
One of my favorite all-time superfood powders is called X-Balance
. It's positioned as "the ultimate kids superfood," but I must still be a kid at heart because I find myself drinking this all the time. I've been recommending this superfood product for years, in fact, and now we've started carrying it in the NaturalNews Store at a generous discount for NaturalNews readers! (See below...)
X-Balance is simply the most delicious chocolate superfood powder you'll probably ever find. Just as advertised, kids absolutely love it, but even the adults around your house will be amazed at the taste -- especially after they read the ingredients and see how nutritious this is!
Delicious and nutritious at the same time
You see, it's easy to make something that tastes great if you're not concerned with nutrition. What's tricky is making something that tastes great while delivering high-potency superfood nutrition
at the same time. And that's where X-Balance really shines.
This chocolate superfood powder contains chlorella, organic barley grass, spirulina, moringa leaf powder, blackberry juice powder, blueberry juicer powder, freeze-dried aloe vera, ginger, curcumin, dulse seaweed, cinnamon, parsley juice powder and a long list of other remarkable superfoods (see below). But the really amazing thing is that X-Balance
doesn't taste like a nutrient-rich superfood. It tastes like chocolate milk!
Of course, it really tastes amazing when you blend it with actual milk. And by "milk" I mean either coconut milk, almond milk
or some other nut milk. (Or raw cow's milk if you do raw dairy.)
But even in water it's pretty good. I actually take it traveling so that I can chase my travel meals with some superfoods. For example, I'm traveling today in Ecuador, and the place I'm staying gave me the dinner choice of beef with rice, pork with rice, chicken with rice, or fish with rice. (Or just plain rice, but that just doesn't cut it for me.) So I chose the fish with rice, then I chased it with two spoonfuls of X-Balance superfood mixed with water, giving me a nutrition boost following the meal.
My top superfood recommendations
I've tasted a lot of superfood powders in the industry, and it is rare to find a product that's so nutritious while tasting so good at the same time. In fact, I would say that my top two choices for best-tasting superfood
powders are X-Balance
and Living Fuel
) Delicious Greens is also really, really good, and we'll be covering that product in a future announcement.
Another important product to mention here is Boku Superfood
), which actually goes really, really well with X-Balance. In fact, I often mix the two: One tablespoon of X-Balance plus one tablespoon of Boku Superfood in a glass of raw almond milk, with a bit of stevia or Organic Palm Sugar
to sweeten in a little more. I swear this combination tastes almost like the chocolate milk we all remember drinking as kids.
And yet, there's absolutely no sugar in X-Balance. No artificial chemical sweeteners, either. There's no soy protein, no dairy and no artificial anything. The formula, by the way, was created by Jan Lovejoy, the creator of Emerald Balance
and the founder of SGN Nutrition. I've known Jan for several years and have come to really respect not just her nutritional wisdom but also her remarkable product formulation abilities. Here's an interview I published with Jan last year: http://www.naturalnews.com/027100_superfood_nutrition_foods.html
Get X-Balance at up to a 36% discount
You'll be extremely happy with X-Balance. My friends just go crazy over it. I have to keep bringing more of it to Ecuador because I give it away so fast. Everybody loves X-Balance!
Now you can get X-Balance at a generous discount! We've just started carrying it in the NaturalNews Store, and we've got it at a great price:
A 30-day supply of X-Balance (270 grams) normally sells at a retail price of $38.95
. Right now at the NaturalNews Store, you can purchase it for just $29.95
(a 23% discount).
When you purchase 3 canisters of X-Balance (a 90-day supply for one person, or a 30-day supply for three), the price per canister drops to just $26.95 per canister.Click here to take advantage of these NaturalNews Store discounts.
This is a superfood you'll really enjoy drinking. It's like chocolate milk -- but without the sugar and WITH amazing superfood nutrition!
Here's what's in it:
X-Balance ingredientsNutrient Dense Superfood 1464 mg
- Moringa Leaf Powder, Carrot Juice Powder, Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder, Organic Beet Juice Powder, Spirulina Powder, Chlorella - Cracked Cell Antioxidant Blend: (ORAC value = 5566) 5210 mg
- Decaffeinated Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Powder, Vitamin C - Natural Rose Hips, Strawberry Juice Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Blackberry Juice Power, Fig Powder, Pineapple Juice Powder, Orange Juice Powder, Bioflavonoids (Citrus), Papaya Powder, Blueberry Powder, Red Raspberry Powder, Turmeric Powder, Ginger Powder (Freeze Dried), Aloe Vera -Freeze Dried, Green Tea Catechins - 40%, RosemaryPow R Fiber 639 mg
- Apple Fiber, Apple Pectin, Rice Bran Powder, Organic Flax Seed MealBalancing Support 919 mg
- Soy Lecithin Powder - 99% oil free, Parsley Juice Powder, Agar-Agar, Cinnamon, Burdock, Stevia, Dandelion, Silymarin (Milk Thistle 80% extract), Nova Scotia DulseNon-Dairy Probiotic Culture
- 2.23 Billion 223 mgProprietary blend 399 mg
- Nettle Leaves, , Chicory, Astragalus Membranaceous, Quercitin, Plant Enzymes: Lipase, Protease, Amylase & Cellulase Natural French Vanilla
Here are some of my own favorite recipes using X-Balance:X-Balance with water
- Just mix with water, blend and drink. It's simple and easy when traveling.X-Balance chocolate milk
- Blend X-Balance with raw almond milk and Agave Nectar or Organic Palm Sugar (or honey!). It's amazing!X-Balance with Boku
- Combine X-Balance with Boku Superfood for a super healthy, high-density chocolate superfood combination. Mix with either water or your favorite milk.X-Balance Avocado Smoothie
- Blend an avocado with X-Balance, your favorite milk and your favorite sweetener. It makes a rich, chocolaty superfood blend with the added healthy fats of an avocado! (Really, it's quite delicious.)Click here to get some X-Balance for yourself today.
You'll really be glad you did. And don't forget: Kids love this, too! This is the "chocolate milk" they can drink with your approval... and you know it's giving them outstanding nutrition at the same time. Very good stuff. The whole family will enjoy this superfood.
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health author and award-winning journalist with a strong interest in personal health, the environment and the power of nature to help us all heal He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, and he is well known as the creator of popular downloadable preparedness programs on financial collapse, emergency food storage, wilderness survival and home defense skills. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products. In 2010, Adams created TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also a noted technology pioneer and founded a software company in 1993 that developed the HTML email newsletter software currently powering the NaturalNews subscriptions. Adams also serves as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a non-profit consumer protection group, and practices nature photography, Capoeira, martial arts and organic gardening. Known on the 'net as 'the Health Ranger,' Adams shares his ethics, mission statements and personal health statistics at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.