See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
This comic is a continuation of Santa's exercise plan and type-2 diabetes cure. Previous comics are: Santa's Diabetes
, Santa's Weight Limit
, Santa's Exercise Plan, Part 1
and Santa's Exercise Plan, Part 2
In this comic, the jolly, supportive reindeer are coaching Santa Claus through some valuable cross training exercises. It's a technique used by successful top athletes that involves an exercise routine your body isn't used to in order to initiate further adaptation by your muscles. In this case, Santa is pulling the sleigh, just like a lot of boxers, wrestlers and martial artists train to do by pulling parachutes to create resistance.
It may look like Santa is experiencing pain in this comic, but actually he's just exerting effort. Santa Claus was not harmed in the creation of this comic. He's enjoying every minute of it because he knows that he's getting stronger, healthier and fit! And the Santa Claus outfit turns out to be great for warming up in cold climates like the North Pole. They're red sweat pants with white fringe, after all!
Stay tuned as we follow Santa's exercise progress in the days aheadů
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.