Table of Contents:
2. Why nutrition matters for your pets
3. Pet food ingredients listed by best to worst (part 1 of 2)
4. Pet food ingredients listed by best to worst (part 2 of 2)
5. Pet food ingredients listed by frequency of use in products (part 1 of 2)
6. Pet food ingredients listed by frequency of use in products (part 2 of 2)
7. Pet food ingredients listed alphabetically (part 1 of 2)
8. Pet food ingredients listed alphabetically (part 2 of 2)
9. Worst pet food ingredients
View more Special Reports by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger:
Nutrition Can Save America! This
eye-opening report explains how and why America can be saved from collapse by
unleashing the healing power of nutrition.
The Five Best Anti-Viral Products to Beat Influenza, Swine Flu, Bird Flu and SARS:
The best free report you'll find on the 'net, complete with trusted, independent
anti-viral product recommendations.
How to Build Your Financial Safety Net:
12 Ways to Achieve Prosperity During (and After) the Global Financial crisis
The 7 Principles of Mindful Wealth teaches
you how to break through wealth attraction limitations and embrace the level
of abundant financial wealth you truly deserve.
Breast Cancer Deception reveals
the shocking truth about the breast cancer industry's scheme to profit from disease
and censor natural cures.
Exclusive interview with Jay Robb covers
the philosophy and innovative products of this health & fitness champion.
The Amazon Herb Company: An Independent Review brings
you the latest news about the fast-growing Amazon Herb Company and its remarkable
success in healing people and the planet at the same time.
The pH Nutrition Guide to Acid / Alkaline Balance by
Jack Challem. Reveals secrets to "alkalizing" your body chemistry to prevent
disease and accelerate healing.
Pet Food Ingredients Revealed! Learn
the shocking truth about all 570 ingredients commonly used in pet food today.
(Warning: This report tells the truth that pet food manufacturers absolutely
do not want consumers to know...)
Medicine From Fish:
How to heal degenerative disease with a unique medicinal protein.
The Healing Power of Water:
The missing "dehydration link" to chronic disease (and how to reverse it with
Email this article to a friend FREE Email Newsletter
The following list of pet food ingredients and ratings was created by a cooperative effort between pet food formulator Dr. Lisa Newman, N.D., Ph.D. (www.Azmira.com), Mike Adams (www.HealthRanger.org) and the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (www.ConsumerWellness.org). Mike Adams and the CWC analyzed the ingredients of 448 popular pet food products sold in the United States and organized them by frequency. Dr. Newman then provided a nutritional analysis and comment for each ingredient.
We then organized this information into four reference lists:
1) Pet food ingredients by rating (from 5 stars down to 1 star, with 5 stars indicating the best quality ingredients).
2) Pet food ingredients by frequency (sorted by how frequently they appear in pet food products, from 96% down to 1%).
3) Pet food ingredients listed alphabetically (to make it easier for you to reference an ingredient you're curious about).
4) Worst pet food ingredients (which lists all the 1-star ingredients, indicating lowest quality).
You can view these lists by clicking on the chapter headings on the left or the NEXT button below:
more special reports like this e-mailed to you when they're available? Click here for free e-mail alerts.
Share this Special Report by linking to it
Copy and paste the following HTML code into any web page:
Get articles like this delivered to you FREE in our popular email newsletter
Advertise with NaturalNews...
Support NaturalNews Sponsors:
Advertise with NaturalNews...