See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
This comic is a continuation of Santa's exercise saga and type-2 diabetes cure. Previous comics are: Santa's Diabetes
, Santa's Weight Limit
and Santa's Exercise Plan, Part 1
In this chapter of the story, Santa has finally taken up the exercise habit himself by hitting the treadmill. (If you remember, in part one of this series he was trying to get the reindeer to work the treadmill for him.) The effort is difficult, and he's also taking some verbal flak from Mrs. Claus who points out that it's normally the reindeer who are pulling his weight around (because they pull the sleigh, remember?).
When Mrs. Claus remarks that it's nice to see Santa pulling his own weight, one of the reindeer remarks, "Darn straight!" Those reindeer have a sense of humor, huh? But make no mistake; they love Santa and they're helping him stay focused on his exercise so that he can improve his health and beat diabetes before Christmas.
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.