See all CounterThink cartoons...
Comments by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Did you know that animals have feelings, memories and complex social relationships? If they had the ability to speak and write, what might they say?
In this Thanksgiving cartoon, I propose that animals might lobby consumers to eat meat from all the other animals. And Thanksgiving, of course, would be the most important holiday for turkeys, who would stage protests and public education campaigns at grocery stores all around the country. Their "Eat Beef" signs would have all the cows up in arms, though. Well, legs, actually.
I've modified the rest of the post, removing my original comments on Thanksgiving, which were too negative. On Thanksgiving Day, I biked 20 miles, hiked with my dog, fasted half the day, and enjoyed a mostly raw/vegan dinner.
I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday, too.
And by the way, if you want the real story on Thanksgiving, read The Great Thanksgiving Hoax posted at Mises.org.
Permissions to use:
Want to use this cartoon? Specific, limited permission is granted to reprint in any book, movie, website, magazine, newspaper, animation or other media under the following 'professional courtesy' conditions:
- Cartoon creator Mike Adams must be conspicuously credited.
- Web address www.NaturalNews.com must be posted below or adjacent to the cartoon in a conspicuous manner. If on the web, the link must be clickable.
- You may not use this cartoon in a disparaging context or manner.
- You may not charge for this cartoon.
- Truth Publishing retains all ownership, rights and copyrights.
- Reprint rights may be revoked, without notice, on a case by case basis, if reprint courtesy is, in our opinion, abused.
High-resolutions files are available for film and print.