(Natural News) For years throughout Donald Trump’s term, the major media — when they weren’t republishing fake scandal stories regurgitated to them by their allies in the deep state — spent no small amount of resources trying to find something, anything, on the president and his family.
Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, Ivanka Trump, and even Tiffany Trump were all scrutinized like no first family in the history of the country. But because the Trumps are honorable people, major outlets could never find any real ‘dirt,’ which is why they instead became fake news conduits for the deep state intelligence apparatus that really runs the country.
Before the election, one major outlet — the New York Post — published details about now-presidential son Hunter Biden’s various global business and sexual escapades that were the stuff of Hollywood political drama films or comedic farces, whichever you prefer, and yet the other major outlets actually accused the Post of publishing Russian propaganda (which was as much of a lie as publishing, for years, claims that Trump and Russia ‘colluded’ to ‘steal the 2016 election’). The details were contained on a laptop that just keeps on giving: More information contained on its hard drive continues to leak out.
That said, The New York Times recently published some well-sourced stories involving several reporters and a lengthy investigation that spanned three continents in which the paper reported, in a nutshell, that one of Hunter Biden’s various business deals involved facilitating the sale of a Congo-based cobalt mine to a Chinese company.
Why does that matter? Because cobalt is one of the primary elements in the manufacture of batteries for electric vehicles, and Joe Biden as president just so happens to be pushing the country towards all-electric/no fossil fuel transportation, regardless of how expensive, impractical and idiotic it is.
But over the course of a few years, thanks to Hunter Biden and unpatriotic scumbags like him, China has essentially cornered the market on EV battery production. Said another way, as the current regime tries to make our country more reliant on EV technologies, our biggest international competitor and the country we are most likely to go to war with controls that market and our future.
And we’re just now finding out about it when Hunter Biden has been making these kinds of deals that are bad for our country for years (if only his last name was Trump, right?).
Writing in The Federalist, Jonathan Tobin notes:
The tale of how China acquired a crucial mine in the Democratic Republic of Congo from a struggling American company in 2016 is an eye-opener. So, too, is what it discovered about the massive effort the Chinese government has made through companies it finances to take over the industry and how the United States has done virtually nothing to prevent this dangerous state of affairs in the past two administrations.
But one aspect of their investigation has political implications in addition to the obvious geostrategic implications of the Chinese acquiring a stranglehold on a vital resource just at the moment the obsession with going green to halt global warming has put the government behind the production of electric cars. One of the key players in the acquisition of Tenke Fungurume, a Congolese cobalt and copper mine, from the American company Freeport-McMoRan was the Bohai Harvest RST (Shanghai) Equity Investment Fund Management Company, which is better known in the industry by its acronym BHR. BHR was founded by President Biden’s son Hunter and two other Americans in cooperation with Chinese investors.
Hunter and the other two Americans owned 30 percent of BHR and Chinese players the other 70 percent, as the Times reports. All of [the] Chinese players, like the Bank of China, are instruments of the Communist Party government.
When we hear “all of government approach” in the American context, it doesn’t mean the same as it does in the Chinese context. China’s leaders literally don’t do deals that do not benefit its people and the country as a whole.
American interests are all too often defined by scummy little scammers like Joe and Hunter Biden, neither of whom have their own country’s interests in mind at any time.
“That Hunter Biden was playing a part in Chinese actions that directly threaten the interests of the United States is a scandal with many layers that require further unpacking. All of this is something that should have been made known to the voters before Hunter’s father was elected president of the United States,” Tobin wrote.
We are doomed.