(Natural News) There’s a multitude of factors that can make it hard for people to get up and going in the morning. Late nights, poor sleep, early mornings, less daylight, and well, hating your job are just a few. It’s no surprise people reach for a coffee in the morning, especially in the cooler seasons, to get their day started. For some, it’s that one ray of light they get each day.
For fitness enthusiasts, whether it is first thing in the morning or after work, your energy usually isn’t booming and you certainly could use some extra energy to avoid mailing it in at the gym and just going through the motions.
Goods news – this smoothie has you both covered.
Jet Pack Coffee Smoothie (recipe)
Courtesy of Healing the Body, this smoothie is jam-packed with natural energy promoting nutrients and superfoods that can literally motivate you to get out of bed in the morning, and help fuel you through a better part of the morning, or for your entire workout.
Welcome to your new go-to smoothie (for ingredient purity and potency, I’ve recommended the appropriate Health Ranger products, below).
- 1 cup of cooled, 100% Hand-Roasted Whole Bean Coffee
- 3 tablespoons of 100% Organic Coconut Milk Powder
- 1 cup of ice
- 2 tbsp of 100% Organic Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp of Organic Cocoa Love
- 1 tsp of Organic Seven Treasures Mushroom Powder
- A small pinch of cayenne pepper
- Add pitted dates or banana to sweeten
- Make a pot of coffee the night before and cool it in the fridge to have on hand for a few smoothies.
- Combine cold coffee with the rest of the ingredients in a blender.
- Blend, taste, and adjust ingredients as desired. Sprinkle cacao nibs and/or add banana to top it off.
Now, no more excuses for showing up late or sleepy for work, or missing that all important workout. Heck, maybe you’ll even get a raise for being so perky.