Think of the body as a band or orchestra. Each organ or system is an instrument in that orchestra. Whereas the music players produce music, your organs produce an energy field that maintains your health.
Normally, all of the instruments in an orchestra play in tune with each other to produce beautiful music. In a similar vein, you enjoy perfect health when all of the organs of your body are in working order.
However, if an instrument is not in harmony with the rest of the orchestra, it mars the overall music. The same holds true with the body. An organ or system that is doing its own thing weaken the field, resulting in problematic health.
A malfunctioning energy field does not just cause physical symptoms of diseases. It also negatively affects the emotions and mentality of the person.
The best way to repair this energy field is by applying vibrations. Certain frequencies of sound can stabilize a damaged field and restore good health. (Related: Healing through vibrational energy: The therapeutic art of Himalayan singing bowls and sound therapy.)
Cymatics lets you see sound vibrations with your own eyes
One of the best ways to envision this concept is through cymatics. The study of sound as it shapes the medium it is traveling through, cymatics is undertaken by attaching a metal plate that contains certain materials – either fluids, grains, or powder – to an oscillator that can generate many different frequencies of vibration.
Many of these frequencies are created naturally by various sources. Others can only be made artificially by human hands.
Whatever the source of the vibrations, they cause the medium materials to take curious shapes. The higher the frequency of the vibration, the greater the complexity assumed by the shape. The frequency is imprinting its shape on the energy field of the matter.
According to quantum physics, energy waves are responsible for shaping the world around us. Light is one of these energy waves; it is one of the sources of life on the planet.
Another energy wave of great importance and high abundance is sound. Like light, it is also connected to life.
These sound frequencies can help your body heal
There are many sound frequencies that are considered to be very beneficial for the human body. They help harmonize body and mind as one, thereby making the living being stronger as it achieves wholeness.
Here are some of the best-known ones that can be heard by human hearing:
- 285 Hz – This is a healing signal for cells and tissues. It rejuvenates the body.
- 396 Hz – This frequency frees the listener from fear and guilt, thereby making room for positive emotions with a higher vibration.
- 528 Hz – This frequency reputedly repairs damaged DNA and cells. It also awakens the consciousness of a person.
- 639 Hz – The vibration linked with the heart, it encourages feelings of love for both yourself and your significant other. It removes the distinction between, thereby helping to balance relationships.
- 741 Hz – For those who are constantly exposed to electromagnetic radiation, this detoxifies the cells and heals them. It is also able to empower a person, giving them the drive they need to realize their desires.
- 852 Hz – Similar to 639 Hz, it activates the intuition of a person.
- 963 Hz – Not only does this stimulate the pineal gland, it also returns the body to its original state of perfection.
If you are interested in more articles about healing, visit HealingArts,news.