(Natural News) Scientists and researchers from the University of Cambridge have revealed that they are currently developing nanotechnology that can “navigate” a patient’s body and help fight cancer. But this effort, while laudable, raises one question: is it feasible to develop this technology instead of merely promoting lifestyle changes that can also prevent cancer?
Technology advances by leaps and bounds each day, and every new development seems to revolutionize our lives. Studies in various fields like medicine and technology are now looking into how nanobots can be used along with treatments that can significantly extend life expectancy.
The team, made up of scientists and researchers from the university, is working to “take medicine to a new stage.” This will include closing the gap between patients and the advantages of technological advances related to the use of nanomachines or nanobots that can “navigate” through the body. These nanomachines can then eventually “even repair internal damage, prevent organ donation, and function as patches to stabilize our cell function.”
A clear grasp of “physics, biology, chemistry, engineering, and social sciences” is required to make the best use of nanotechnology. These joint sciences can also enable experts to one day “understand, manipulate, and exploit the physical characteristics of matter at the nanoscale.”
The scientists from Cambridge are using nanotechnology to potentially advance medical discoveries by at least 50 years. Should the effort prove successful, these nanobots can let us extend our lifespan and be reliable treatments in the near future. They can potentially be used to destroy cancerous immune cells.
However, this isn’t the first time that nanotechnology has been used in the field of medicine. Various types of electrospinning devices and systems have previously been used for the last ten years in the development of new medicines and treatments.
The proposed advance introduced by the Cambridge Academy of Therapeutic Sciences includes nanobots that can “patrol our body to detect serious damage and repair small heart attacks, and leave no evidence of the event.” These nanobots can even “develop and use biological scissors” that can be used to cut or get rid of defective genes.
Now that the new academy of Cambridge Academy of Therapeutic Sciences has been inaugurated, we can only wait and see whether these advances in science and technology can be applied to medicine and supported by the research of experts from various fields of study. Only time can tell if their efforts will result in futuristic forms of treatments that can be used in the present to improve our way of life.
Do keep in mind that this invasive form of treatment could potentially cause more harm than good, so consider natural treatments for cancer instead. (Related: Anti-cancer herb extract found to be ten times more effective when combined with aminolevulinic acid (ALA).)
Herbs that can kill cancer
While researchers and scientists are still working on these nanobots, why not take a more natural approach when it comes to treating cancer? Try to consume more of the cancer-killing herbs listed below:
- Ginger – Ginger boosts the immune system and is healthy for gut bacteria. It also contains 6-shogaol, a chemical that is up to 10,000 times more effective at killing cancer cells than chemotherapy. The chemical 6-shogaol even leaves healthy cells alone.
- Aloe vera – Used successfully for countless years to treat cancer, aloe vera has polysaccharides which are substances that boost the immune system and destroy rogue cancer cells.
- Rosemary – This herb contains two powerful chemicals: camosic acid and carnosol. These substances are very potent cancer killers and they also protect the body against the deadly effects of radiation exposure.
- Garlic – One of nature’s best “cure all” remedies, the sulfur compounds in garlic can neutralize the carcinogens that contribute to cancer cell growth. This also helps shrink tumors.
- Turmeric – Another effective cancer treatment, turmeric contains curcumin, a compound that is a very potent tumor destroyer. Curcumin can also boost the immune system greatly.
You can learn more about superfoods and other natural cures at Cures.news.