(NaturalNews) Which alkaline diet foods are the most effective at "alkalizing" your body? Is alkalizing even important all by itself, or is it more important to choose healthy, whole foods regardless of their pH?
In this new audio program, I explore the most common myths, secrets and truths about the so-called "alkaline diet" and cover foods that work to help you get better results more quickly.
Hear the full episode at:
Here's some of what you'll learn:
• Is an alkaline diet automatically an "anti-cancer" diet? Clearing up some of the myths...
• The real reason why most "acidic foods" promote cancer: it may have little to do with their acidity, it turns out.
• Why you need strong acid in your stomach in order to properly digest foods and extract anti-cancer nutrients. So strong acid is actually "anti-cancer" in terms of digestion.
• Why chewing healthy foods is such an important part of any anti-cancer strategy: tips on healthful digestion.
• Why taking antacids can cause horrible digestion problems and actually harm your health.
• Why you should never drink alkaline water with a meal: it can impair digestion.
• How to boost your stomach's natural acid production through frequent juicing of certain vegetables.
• Why you may wish to try vinegar instead of antacids the next time you experience so-called "heartburn."
• Some simple recipes for delicious juicing that also incorporate the best vegetables for supporting healthful digestion.
• Why other processed
properties far beyond "acidity" are most likely responsible for cancer-causing effects.
• Discussion of myths and facts about baking soda as an alkalizing agent.
• Bone health: What your bones are really made of (alkaline minerals) and why that matters to any
• Why your body must maintain a strict, narrow pH range for your blood of around 7.4. (Your blood pH cannot drastically change from that without you dying...)
• Why your body must compensate for the pH of acidic foods you eat (or acidic beverages such as soda).
• How drinking soda causes your body to
strip alkaline minerals from your own bones
• Why drinking sodas causes kidney stones (and fragile bones, too).
• Are water alkalizers any good? Do they really work?
• How to strategically use water alkalizers so that they don't interfere with your digestion of food.
• Economic considerations for investing in your health.
Listen to the full audio on "Alkaline Diet Food Secrets" here:
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the "
Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed "strange fibers" found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health "gurus," dangerous "detox" products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com
by linking back to this article from your website
Permalink to this article:
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Follow Natural News on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest