(NaturalNews) I've just launched a new short-format podcast called "Awakenings." Each episode is 10 minutes or less and reveals important wisdom for enhancing your life, your health and your abundance.
In the first episode, I discuss strategies for how to live a GMO-free life:
• Why GMOs are dangerous for your health and all life on the planet.
• The existence of the "Monsanto Mafia" and how they threaten and intimidate scientists worldwide.
• Food products you should always avoid in order to avoid GMOs.
• Organic foods as a GMO avoidance tactic.
• GMO-free labels: are they telling the truth?
• Genetically modified cotton and why you're "wearing Monsanto" without even knowing it.
• Why growing your own food is a key solution for avoiding GMOs. (Plus suggestions for simple food production methods.)
• GMO hazards: Eating at restaurants.
• Why claims of "all natural" do not mean non-GMO. (And why many companies have lost class action lawsuits over "all natural" claims while using genetically engineered ingredients.)
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.