(NaturalNews) Natural News has published the heavy metals lab tests results on Ecuadorian Cacao Powder (made by Pacari) as tested by the Consumer Wellness Center (www.ConsumerWellness.org). The lab results are available to view here.
This test is just one of a large number of heavy metals tests being conducted by Mike Adams as part of a public interest project to bring increased transparency to the composition of foods, superfoods, dietary supplements, fast food and more. The full set of results published so far is available at Labs.NaturalNews.com.
Many more cacao products are queued up for testing by Adams, and the full results will be revealed soon so that consumers can compare results among different cacao brands.
Health Ranger's comments on the Cacao Powder (Pacari) lab test results
- Many cacao powders have high cadmium. Cadmium is usually the most concerning element in both cacao and coffee.
- Copper and lead are also often found in relatively high numbers in many cacao products. The numbers you see for Pacari cacao are not unusual for cacao.
- This cacao powder did not demonstrate any notable Metals Retention Factor activity, meaning most of the heavy metals it contains are dissolved into gastric acid during digestion.
- Like nearly all natural foods, this cacao powder has high binding affinity with mercury. What's notable is that it also has a high natural affinity for uranium.
- To learn more about the Metals Retention Factor discovered and documented by Mike Adams, read this explanation.
- To learn more about the Metals Capturing Capacity and what it means for humanity, read this page.
About the Natural News Forensic Food Lab
Our mission is to openly publish the heavy metals composition and capturing capacity for off-the-shelf food products, and it's the first of its kind in the world. Remarkably, this project:
• Provides results to the public for FREE, requiring only email registration to view the data. • Is focused on serving the public rather than generating profit. • Provides a service the FDA should be providing, but doesn't. • Is based on cutting-edge, rigorous science. • Is conducted with very high ethics and absolutely no financial influence by the food industry. • Is 100% independent of all academia and not controlled by government. • Was 100% privately funded, taking no money from government, universities or the food industry.
We hope you understand how rare this is in our world, and just how valuable this service is for empowering the public with the kind of information people need to protect and enhance their health in a polluted world.
"Thank you so much for what you're doing for humanity health ranger!! I am going to share this video and labs.naturalnews.com with as many people as possible! You are a huge part of the change this world desperately needs!" - Ben P. See more reader testimonials about the labs.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.