(NaturalNews) This may be controversial. Since high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) has been pointed out as a leading cause of fatty liver, obesity, and other bad health issues, many assume the same is true for consuming fruits.
Yes, fruits contain fructose. But that fructose is in much smaller quantities than HFCS. Dr. Mark Hyman refers to the massive amounts of HFCS in processed foods and beverages as pharmacological, or intensely condensed and isolated or extracted from it's food source. (Source below)
All the doctors sourced below agree that fructose in excess gets converted mostly to triglyceride fats instead of glucose for energy. Even table sugar (sucrose) gets converted to glucose more efficiently and without clogging up the liver.
The sudden surge in obesity and type-2 diabetes began with the introduction of HFCS into processed foods and beverages. Our livers don't convert pharmacological fructose doses into energy the way it can sucrose. Even IV pharmacological glucose can be beneficial under dire circumstances without damaging the liver.
Fruits in their natural solid forms contain much smaller amounts of fructose than processed HFCS. Their fructose is combined with other nutrients and fibers. So they are digested more slowly and can be assimilated without overdosing on fructose. This keeps the liver from being overwhelmed by a massive dose of fructose.
Making HFSC matters worse, almost all corn is GMO. And the process of converting corn that's already compromised with GMOs produces mercury. So you get a troublesome gene transfer virus with your mercury. If the massive fructose doesn't kill your liver, the GMO and mercury may finish the job.
Caveats: Eating the whole fruit is advised because juices, especially from concentrates, multiply the amount of fructose without the fiber that helps slow its digestion and keep your liver from being overwhelmed. Also, most fruits are exposed to toxic chemical interventions during cultivation and/or ripening.
With all that said, here are six edible fruits that will provide stable energy safely.
(1) Apples are highly regarded for several reasons. They are hardy and don't spoil quickly unrefrigerated. They are higher in fiber than most other fruits as well, and they contain several other basic nutrients.
Some nutritional experts point out that the energy from apples sticks around a little longer than most other fruits. Conventionally produced apples rank high in the "dirty dozen" list of sprayed produce. So stick with organic.
(2) Bananas boost energy with a good amount of potassium, which is good for maintaining membrane potential, a stimulus response that enables muscles to contract. Very important for the heart. Organic is better, but not as vital as it is for apples. Bananas are in the "clean 15" list.
(3) Strawberries provide an excellent energy boost too. But the most toxic pesticides are used on them. They have to be organic.
(4) Pineapples made the "clean 15" list, and they can give you a good energy boost. Just try to purchase Mexican pineapples to avoid playing GMO roulette with Costa Rican and Hawaiian pineapples.
Not all Hawaiian and Costa Rican pineapples are GMO, but there are enough to contaminate non-GMO or organic pineapples.
(5) Papaya can give you and energy boost and improve your digestion if you eat the seeds, but the same regional GMO advice for pineapples applies to papaya.
(6) Oranges provide a lot of energy and vitamin C. Don't buy and consume juices, however, especially those generated from concentrates. It's best to eat the complete wedges from a freshly peeled orange.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com