(NaturalNews) This past fall, I worked with about 150 healthcare workers in 26 states who were required to get a flu shot to keep their job. I'm happy to report that the vast majority were successful. But I gained some disturbing insights from this national perspective regarding flu shots that have implications for all adults in the U.S.:
1. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources' Healthy People 2020 initiative has aggressive vaccine goals that include not only vaccinating 90% of healthcare workers, but also vaccinating all U.S. employees with the flu vaccine. Wake up, folks! Healthcare workers are just the front lines--we're all in big pharma's sites, and there's no light at the end of this tunnel. In 2010, there were over 330 vaccines already on the market or in development. There will always be another vaccine to give a person, and always another person to give a vaccine. Meanwhile, states around the country are rapidly changing laws restricting access to exemptions, while adding laws to require more and more vaccines for more and more people, both children and adults. Join the NVIC Advocacy Portal to stay abreast of proposed vaccine laws around the country, and to support vaccine freedom of choice in your state.
2. According to a hospital attorney, CMS (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) will be deducting 2% of Medicare and Medicaid reimbursements to hospitals whose employee flu vaccination rates is less than 90%. This means that the scientific merits (or lack thereof) of flu vaccine policy are irrelevant to hospital administrators. By making this a financial issue, those orchestrating the flu vaccine agenda have managed to keep the medical science off the table, a necessity for pushing flu vaccines given the credible information revealing that flu vaccines don't work can and do cause permanent disability and death, as confirmed by Cochrane Collaboration reviews and the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program respectively.
3. The vast majority of hospitals have implemented religious exemption policies that violate federal law. They are overly restrictive, requiring exemption applicants to have support from a member of the clergy or to belong to an organized religion with tenets opposed to immunizations, but these requirements violate the First Amendment of the Constitution and Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964. My clients and I have been reforming hospital policies around the country to bring them into compliance with federal law, but we've only scratched the surface. In addition, there's often no way to tell whether or not one client's success means a hospital's policy was changed for all employees or just that one client. What is clear is that employees who do not involve an attorney have a much lower success rate. One hospital administrator reportedly told a nurse that the hospital system received over a 1,000 requests for exemptions but allowed only 4 exemptions, and that story was not an isolated instance. Hospitals take a "maximize immunization rates at all costs" approach. In my experience, they come in only two flavors where vaccines are concerned: 1) aggressive, and 2) very aggressive.
3. A high percentage of my clients reported that their hospital had been bought out recently. This was reported from healthcare workers all over the country, so can't be mere coincidence. There appears to be an orchestrated plan to consolidate control over and throughout the healthcare industry, but toward what specific ends I'm uncertain at this time. Anyone with insight into this phenomenon is welcome to contact me (contact information available at www.vaccinerights.com).
4. Disturbingly, there is virtual unanimity among healthcare workers about the oppressive nature of their work environment. Many clients reported having peers who didn't want the flu vaccine, but they were afraid to request an exemption for fear of being singled out and fired just for asking. Many of those who came to me for help expressed fear of being fired for doing so, but their opposition to the flu vaccines outweighed that concern. Ironically, there is apparently little room in the hospital work world for employees to have and express professional opinions about healthcare issues. This makes for unhappy employees, and that surely compromises the quality of care given to patients. When healthcare professionals are dictated healthcare policy rather than consulted for their professional opinions about it, there is something seriously wrong with the healthcare industry.
5. Most hospitals require flu vaccines for their employees via hospital policy, but there are some state laws requiring flu vaccines for healthcare workers, and bills in state legislatures around the country that, if passed into law, will require flu and other vaccines for more healthcare workers. There is also broad confusion about state exemption laws, which generally apply to students only, and not to employees. So, employees usually must look to federal laws for a legal basis to refuse work vaccines.
All adults are all already targeted for endless vaccinations. If you want to have the right to refuse the coming vaccine mandates, we must all get involved and proactively state out opposition to vaccine mandates to our state legislators. The NVIC Advocacy Portal is an easy way to do this, and I'm also available to assist with vaccine legislative issues (see my past legislative projects here). To the best of my knowledge, Oregon is the only state with a law prohibiting hospitals from mandating flu vaccines. Oregon hospitals have, not surprisingly, lower healthcare worker immunization rates than other states. This may be the only objective measure of healthcare workers' professional opinion about healthcare worker flu vaccines.
6. Perhaps what stood out most among my healthcare worker clients was their collective commitment to their work. Nurses in particular love their work. They are motivated by compassion and empathy for their patients' suffering, and by their desire to make a difference in their patients' lives. It takes a very special person to dedicate their life to helping others who are sick or hurt, and a very courageous person to stand up to an oppressive employer and insist on your right to refuse a vaccine when doing so could cost you your job. I was privileged to work with such amazing professionals! Sadly, this outstanding quality in healthcare workers is being rapidly squeezed out of the profession, as many healthcare workers choose get fired over getting flu vaccines, but even many of those who got an exemption or took the shot are considering a career change or taking early retirement to get away from the oppressive medical establishment.
About the author: Alan Phillips, Attorney at Law firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-828-575-2622
Stay informed! FREE subscription to the Health Ranger's email newsletter
Get breaking news alerts on GMOs, fluoride, superfoods, natural cures and more...
Join over four million monthly readers. Email privacy 100% protected. Unsubscribe at any time.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com