(NaturalNews) On Friday, I sat down with David Ortiz of InfoWars Nightly News
to talk about the biggest health stories of 2012. The video, below, shows the full conversation which covers:
• The FDA's approval of GM salmon and the issue of genetic pollution
• Big Pharma vaccine fraud
• GMOs and prop 37
• Monsanto and the fraud of GM intellectual property
• The fraud of psychiatry and the medicalization of human emotions
• Health freedom issues
• How the government uses food as a weapon
• CDC admissions of neurotoxins in vaccines
• Why some members of Congress are medically insane
• Obama's executive orders: GMO labeling?
• Why food additives are toxic to human neurology
• The mass poisoning of America with heavy metals and how lead poisoning may have contributed to the Fall of Rome
... and many other topics.
Watch the video on TV.naturalnews.com at:http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=C9B5D23E28F3E6102E782D35B304F2F8
Or see the YouTube version below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT998LPF9kU
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health author and award-winning journalist with a passion for teaching people how to improve their health He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, and he has created several downloadable courses on survival and preparedness, including his widely-downloaded course on personal safety and self-defense. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes. In 2010, Adams launched TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video site featuring videos on holistic health and green living. He also founded an environmentally-friendly online retailer called BetterLifeGoods.com that uses retail profits to help support consumer advocacy programs. He's also a noted pioneer in the email marketing software industry, having been the first to launch an HTML email newsletter technology that has grown to become a standard in the industry. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and pursues hobbies such as martial arts, Capoeira, nature macrophotography and organic gardening. Known on the 'net as 'the Health Ranger,' Adams shares his ethics, mission statements and personal health statistics at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.