(NaturalNews) With winter weather in full swing across North America, many people are looking for ways to boost their immune defenses against airborne threats that tend to circulate during the winter months.
While the ignorant masses line up to be injected with toxic vaccines laced with mercury, MSG, formaldehyde and aluminum, informed people seek out safer, more effective defenses based on the simple idea that a stronger immune system works better against germs than one weakened by chemicals and heavy metals.
At the Natural News Store, we offer an ever-expanding selection of products offering immune support* via nutrition. Here are some of the best products available now:
Lung Renewal Tincture is a 2-ounce alcohol tincture made with the following combination of herbs (many of which are processed FRESH from the field):
Other strategies for boosting your immune system during the winter months
Wintertime is also when most people become vitamin D deficient, so boosting your vitamin D levels is crucial to activating your immune function all winter long.
• I personally recommend a daily vitamin D3 supplement delivering at least 4,000 IUs. If you can catch some sunshine during the winter, be sure to take advantage of that, too.
• Consuming lots of ginger during the winter months is also an excellent immune-boosting strategy. Ginger boosts circulation, enhances immune function and tastes great, too, when blended with the right ingredients (try it with cinnamon and coconut sugar!).
• Get plenty of sleep! Sleep deprivation is one of the primary causes of immune suppression. No matter how good your nutrition, a lack of sleep can make you vulnerable to infection.
• Avoid cold foods during the winter. They literally sap your body's energy and strength. For example, don't eat ice cream or anything with ice in it. Stick with warm beverages and hot teas.
• Don't over-stress your body during physical workouts. It's important to exercise, but don't exhaust yourself to the point of creating an immune vulnerability.
The bottom line? Be smart and stay healthy! Supplements can help you stay healthy, but you also need to eat right, exercise regularly, avoid toxic foods (and toxic vaccines) and get plenty of rest.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.