(NaturalNews) With winter weather in full swing across North America, many people are looking for ways to boost their immune defenses
against airborne threats that tend to circulate during the winter months.
While the ignorant masses line up to be injected with toxic vaccines laced with mercury, MSG, formaldehyde and aluminum
, informed people seek out safer, more effective defenses based on the simple idea that a stronger immune system works better against germs than one weakened by chemicals and heavy metals.
At the Natural News Store, we offer an ever-expanding selection of products offering immune support
* via nutrition. Here are some of the best products available now:Lung Renewal Tincture
is a 2-ounce alcohol tincture made with the following combination of herbs (many of which are processed FRESH from the field):
• Elecampane root
• Mullien leaf
• Osha root
• Yerba Mansa
• Yerba Santa
• Dandelion leaf
• Licorice root
• Lobelia herbBladderwrack Seaweed Tincture
is an excellent source of plant-based iodine
The ingredients of this tincture are simply Certified Organic Fucus vesiculosus
in a base of Organic, gluten-free, pure grain alcohol, and distilled water.Natural Attitude Turmeric Liquid
is an alcohol-free, high-potency turmeric extract offered exclusively for Natural News.
The benefits of turmeric are numerous. Click here to read more details
about turmeric.Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol
is the best-selling colloidal silver product on the market today. Its unique form of silver is very potent and widely trusted across the natural health industry.
This is a fantastic preparedness item as well as a winter remedy item.Cocoa Mojo 100% Organic Cocoa Powder
is a super-delicious cocoa powder combined with mineral-rich coconut sugar and a blend of four potent immune-supporting mushrooms*.
Mixed in hot water, it tastes like hot chocolate, and its popularity among Natural News readers is becoming legendary. (We often have trouble keeping this in stock...)Camu Camu Powder
is nature's most potent source of full-spectrum vitamin C. Our Camu Camu powder is wildcrafted from Brazil, and it consists of about 20% vitamin C by weight.
This powder can be easily blended with smoothies, yogurts or other foods to greatly enhance your intake of natural vitamin C which helps support healthy immune function.*Herbal Survival Pack
is a combination of ten powerful tinctures, oils and salves that provides a wide range of defense during the winter. With this survival pack, you get:
• Microbial Salve
• Fungal Herbal Remedy
• Parasite Purge Herbal Remedy
• Honey 'n Propolis Throat Spray
• Daily Immune Complex Herbal Remedy
• Bladder Cleanse Herbal Remedy
• Trauma Response Oil
• EchinOsha Herbal Remedy
• Sleep Right Herbal Remedy
• Relax-De Stress Herbal Remedy
Other strategies for boosting your immune system during the winter months
Wintertime is also when most people become vitamin D deficient, so boosting your vitamin D levels
is crucial to activating your immune function all winter
• I personally recommend a daily vitamin D3 supplement delivering at least 4,000 IUs. If you can catch some sunshine during the winter, be sure to take advantage of that, too.
• Consuming lots of ginger
during the winter months is also an excellent immune-boosting strategy. Ginger boosts circulation, enhances immune function and tastes great, too, when blended with the right ingredients (try it with cinnamon and coconut sugar!).
• Get plenty of sleep! Sleep deprivation is one of the primary causes of immune suppression. No matter how good your nutrition, a lack of sleep can make you vulnerable to infection.
• Avoid cold foods during the winter. They literally sap your body's energy and strength. For example, don't eat ice cream or anything with ice in it. Stick with warm beverages and hot teas.
• Don't over-stress your body during physical workouts. It's important to exercise, but don't exhaust yourself to the point of creating an immune vulnerability.
The bottom line? Be smart and stay healthy! Supplements can help you stay healthy, but you also need to eat right, exercise regularly, avoid toxic foods (and toxic vaccines) and get plenty of rest.
Check out more nutritional solutions at the Natural News Store
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.