(NaturalNews) This may be the most important episode of Mental Health Exposed
to date. On this week's show, Dr. Bruce Lipton said the following:We are at the end of an old civilization that is based in beliefs that are fundamentally flawed, and the beginning of a new civilization, which requires different behavior and character to create an alignment with the new science.
Join Dr. Bruce Lipton, author of The Biology of Belief
and Spontaneous Evolution
, on this week's episode of Mental Health Exposed. In this episode as Dr. Lipton details:
• How personally held beliefs shape culture and civilization.
• How the rise and fall of the great civilizations through history was determined by changing belief systems.
• How Western thinking has developed over the years and where we are headed.
• How the evolution of society is really an evolution in consciousness and how to bring it about.
• The old, dangerous beliefs that we need to let go of if civilization is to survive.
• The process of changing beliefs - the grief of letting go and the relief and discovering healthier beliefs.
• A vision of a new belief system for modern culture with people integrated from the cellular level with humanity, the universe and beyond.
• How to open up to unity among people and in the universe.
• The cultural autoimmune disease modern civilization
suffers with - and how it can lead to extinction.
• Why it is EXCITING that modern culture is ending; why you have no reason to fear and what the new world will look like.
• The psychological impact of the Internet and how it may be the key introducing a new, enlightened society.
• How you can make a difference and contribute to a new society.
Please download this episode
and listen to it. Information like this is hard to come by and is important to our continued growth and development.
Dr. Bruce Lipton is schedule to speak at the 2012 I Can Do It
conference, October 26-28, 2012 in Pasadena, CA. He will be joined by Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Debbie Ford and dozens of other spiritual leaders.About the author:
Watch the free video The AHA! Process: An End to Self-Sabotage
and discover the lost keys to personal transformation and emotional well-being that have been suppressed by mainstream mental health for decades.
The information in this video
has been called the missing link
in mental health and personal development. In a world full of shallow, quick-fix techniques, second rate psychology and pharmaceutical takeovers, real solutions have become nearly impossible to find. This presentation
will turn your world upside down.Mike Bundrant
is co-founder of the iNLP Center
and host of Mental Health Exposed
, a Natural News Radio program.Follow Mike on Facebook
for daily personal development tips.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.