(NaturalNews) Through Wednesday, September 12, "The Greater Good" is available for purchase through the NaturalNews Programs store, which allows unlimited streaming views
of the full video, with no expiration. (It stays in your NaturalNews library forever.) Watch the astonishing movie trailer now by clicking here.
This is a rare opportunity to get the full film in an electronic format while also helping support the filmmakers! I strongly recommend this film, as it is without question the most informative documentary detailing the real risk of harm from childhood immunizations.
Here's some of what the film covers:
• Chronic Illness and Vaccination
• Chronic Disease
• Vaccines and Brain Damage
• Aluminum in Vaccines
• Mercury and Cause for Concern
• Studies Suggesting Mercury Does Not Cause Autism
• Vaccination and Decline of Infectious Disease Mortality
• Vaccine Schedules
• Federal Vaccine Advisors and Conflicts of Interest
• Drug Industry Lobbying Expenditure
• Measles Cases in U.S.
Get answers to the most common vaccine questions such as:
• How many vaccines do kids get today?
• Is vaccine safety just an issue for new parents?
• Are vaccines safe?
• What kinds of risks am I taking if I vaccinate my child?
• How often do adverse vaccine reactions occur?
• Are all the ingredients in vaccines
• Is the aluminum in vaccines safe?
• Are vaccines properly studied for safety and effectiveness?
• Do doctors know all there is to know about vaccines and their safety?
• Aren't vaccines safer than getting the diseases?
• Do vaccines cause chronic illness?
• Do vaccines cause autism?
• Hasn't science proved there is no link between mercury and autism?
• Are vaccines mandatory?
• If I suffer a reaction to a vaccine
can I sue someone for the damage?
• Won't disease come back if we stop vaccinating?
• Are vaccines responsible for the low levels of mortality we see from infectious diseases in the developed world?
• My doctor says that reactions such as swelling, soreness, tenderness and a lump at the injection site, fever, fussiness, tiredness, and vomiting after vaccination are normal and nothing to worry about. Is this true?Watch the MUST-SEE trailer now
FREE with your purchase: the Science Catalogue
The Science Catalogue is a new supplement to the movie, provided in a PDF format with your purchase of the film. It details the supporting science that questions the safety of vaccines.
It also provides details that help you:
• Understand the FAQ's presented in the film
• Discover additional sources of information for learning more
• Understand how to talk about this complex issues with your friends and family
• Learn several points about the vaccine issue by seeing a catalogue of scientific
research on vaccines
Watch the amazing film trailer now at:www.naturalnews.com/the-greater-good-movie.html
Please help SHARE this link. Parents desperately need to know this information. Help support The Greater Good
filmmakers and teach yourself the scientific truth that the "fake science" people (the corporate drug company science sellouts) don't want you to know!
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a mission to teach personal and planetary health to the public He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, and he has authored and published several downloadable personal preparedness courses including a downloadable course focused on safety and self defense. Adams is an independent journalist with strong ethics who does not get paid to write articles about any product or company. In 2010, Adams launched TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video site featuring videos on holistic health and green living. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also a successful software entrepreneur, having founded a well known email marketing software company whose technology currently powers the NaturalNews email newsletters. Adams volunteers his time to serve as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, and practices nature photography, Capoeira, martial arts and organic gardening. He's also author a large number of health books offered by Truth Publishing and is the creator of numerous reference website including NaturalPedia.com and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. His websites also include the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the innate healing ability of the human body. Known on the 'net as 'the Health Ranger,' Adams shares his ethics, mission statements and personal health statistics at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.