(NaturalNews) This really happened: A motorcycle accident at age 17 resulted in an amputation of Evan Strong's leg and abruptly ended his professional skateboarding career and contracts.
Today, however, Evan is a world champion in his sport of adaptive snowboarding who regained his competitive edge in record time. He is one of the stars of this rousing story of discovering natural alternatives to the all-too-common use of steroids, artificial testosterone, and processed 'athletic performance foods and supplements.'
You do not want to miss the inspiration which I can only describe as "Braveheart-like" in "The Raw Natural," streaming through NaturalNews Premium TV - (http://programs.naturalnews.com/The_Raw_Natural__NN.htm
As only a young skateboarding kid at the time of his accident, Evan decides that his best chance to regain his strength and recover quickly is to change his diet from Big Macs and Taco Bell to fresh, raw, natural foods.
What he learns is that not only does raw food nutrition help him get fast results, it takes him to unprecedented new heights as a world champion professional athlete and #1 ranked Olympic prospect.
Eat your Wheaties? Not anymore!
The professional athletes featured in "The Raw Natural" are winning with natural and raw food nutrition. They are living examples of the human potential that stems from choosing to eat an all-star, live diet free of processing, chemicals, and genetically modified foods. Food they eat:
- Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free
You will be amazed and awed by the Raw Natural Kid
"The Raw Natural" illustrates the potential for improvement of quality of life and peak performance within all of us, simply by connecting consciously to the food we eat. This film explores how organic, raw
, living foods and superfoods give professional athletes the edge they require to:
- Heal and recover in record time
- Stay healthy and fit
- Feel amazing
- Reach new heights of performance
This exciting and life-changing documentary features:
- Leading health and nutrition experts like Gabriel Cousens, MD, Paul Chek, David Wolfe, Shawn Miller, and more
- Top athletes and sports professionals in MMA fighting, surfing, baseball, and more who are also experiencing their own benefits from raw food nutrition
- Renowned raw-food chefs including Juliano, Elaina Love, and more!
View the trailer at: http://programs.naturalnews.com/The_Raw_Natural__NN.htm
"The Raw Natural" will show you how raw food nutrition can help lead to athletic triumph in:
- MMA fighting
Health Experts in "The Raw Natural" include:
- Gabriel Cousens, MD, author and founder, Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
- David Wolfe, nutrition expert
- Masaru Emoto, PhD, author and water crystal expert
- Paul Chek, performance trainer and founder of C.H.E.K.
- JJ Flizanes, celebrity fitness coach
- Ron Gilmore's "Raw Man & Green Girl"
- Bryan Kest, teacher and founder, Santa Monica Yoga
- Shawn Miller, nutrition expert
Renowned Raw-Food Chefs:
- Elaina Love
- Lauren Anderson
- And more...
Professional Athletes Featured:
- Evan Strong - professional snowboarder
- Jake Mapes - professional MMA fighter
- Jonathan Huizinga - professional pitcher
- Dean Randazo - professional surfer
- Ernesto Ponce - professional tennis player
When we all find the champion within us, imagine the world we will create. "The Raw Natural" shows how real it is for natural, organic, raw foods
to awaken that champion within our heart.
Just ask world-champion snowboarder and restaurateur Evan Strong, who triumphs over incredible odds through simple nutrition to achieve unprecedented heights in professional sports.
Whether you are a young, developing athlete, a seasoned pro, or a weekend warrior looking to reach your next level, let "The Raw Natural" assist you to get the edge!
Watch the trailer now at: http://programs.naturalnews.com/The_Raw_Natural__NN.htm