(NaturalNews) Amalgam fillings are composed of mercury, silver, tin, copper and other trace metals. A growing body of evidence suggests that amalgam fillings contribute to many degenerative diseases and cancers. According to a report published by The International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology, there are over 1000 tons of mercury in the mouths of unsuspecting Americans.
Understanding the effects of amalgam fillings on your body is key to protecting and maintaining your health. Since your teeth are living entities that have direct connections to your circulatory and lymphatic systems, you want to insist that whatever dental products are inserted in your teeth are safe and non-toxic.
Many dentists may "claim" to practice mercury free dentistry but their procedures are a far cry from it.
Asking questions about their dental practices once you are sitting in the dental chair, is not the most prudent way to protect your health. Be prepared and ask questions ahead of time. Here are a few sample questions to ask your dentist to see if he or she understands the importance of practicing holistic dentistry:
1. Do you believe that amalgams are toxic and create a biological hazard to the body?
2. How do you feel about the relationship between amalgams and various diseases?
3. When you remove amalgams, do you initially use an amalgameter to test the electrical charge on the tooth to see which quadrant needs primary attention?
4. Do you offer a serum compatibility blood test in order to determine what materials will not cause an allergic reaction when you replace the amalgams?
5. Do you believe that there is a tooth-organ relationship through the acupuncture meridian system? In other words, do you believe that a toxic tooth could have an effect on a particular organ?
6. When you remove and replace amalgams, do you use special mercury vapor filters and offer oxygen while performing the procedure? Do you use a rubber dam to protect the mouth from pieces of amalgam that are being removed?
7. Do you belong to a professional organization that supports biological or mercury-free dentistry? What kind of training have you had and when?
Various studies conducted on animals and humans clearly indicate the deposits of mercury in various organs as a result of amalgam fillings in the teeth.
In the analysis of breast cancer tissue, scientist has discovered the accumulation of heavy metals, such as mercury and cadmium in biopsied tissues.
Metals have also been associated with activation of specific estrogen receptors and the increase in breast cancer cells.
Whether you want to simply maintain your health or you are on a healing journey, asking the right questions about the dental procedures that may potentially affect your health is very critical.
About the author: Dr. Veronique Desaulniers, better known as Dr. V, has maintained successful practices in the Wellness Industry since 1979. Specializing in Bio-Energetics, Meridian Stress Analysis, Homeopathy, Thermography and Chiropractic, Dr. V brings a unique approach to Health and Wellness. After personally overcoming Breast Cancer without the use of chemo, radiation or surgery, Dr. V currently helps to empower women about healing and preventing Breast Cancer, naturally. For more information about Dr. V's personal Cancer Coaching visit http://www.BreastCancerConqueror.com
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com