(NaturalNews) Most people who undergo chemotherapy do not realize the origin of common chemotherapy agents is found in the mustard gas chemical weapons used in World Wars I and II. That's just one of 25 stunning -- but historically accurate -- revelations found in an investigative report issued by NaturalNews.com, one of the most visited news websites in the world.
The report reveals a well-documented series of startling revelations about the origins of modern medicine, including:
• The truth about how blood-thinning medications are made from a combination of rat poison and pig intestines.
• How modern-day crop pesticides are formulated with Zyklon B, the chemical used by Hitler to gas Jews to death.
• The true history of the USDA and how it sold out the American people and colluded with agricultural and food interests to legalize poison in the food supply.
• How even the FDA now admits prescription drugs kill one million Americans every decade.
• How the former chairman of Bayer was found guilty of Nazi war crimes during the Nuremberg trials.
• The truth about a prominent psychiatric doctor who would remove patients' teeth and other organs in order to "cure" them of mental disorders.
• Shocking details about the former head of the American Medical Association and how he acted as a monopolistic criminal thug who sought to destroy all knowledge of natural cures and plant-based remedies.
• Why the medical establishment has spent 100 years trying to suppress information about nutritional therapies, mineral cures and natural cures.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.