(NaturalNews) Most people who undergo chemotherapy do not realize the origin of common chemotherapy agents is found in the mustard gas chemical weapons used in World Wars I and II. That's just one of 25 stunning -- but historically accurate -- revelations found in an investigative report issued by NaturalNews.com, one of the most visited news websites in the world.
The report, available as a FREE downloadable PDF, is available at:www.NaturalNews.com/HiddenHistory
The report reveals a well-documented series of startling revelations about the origins of modern medicine, including:
• The truth about how blood-thinning medications are made from a combination of rat poison and pig intestines.
• How modern-day crop pesticides are formulated with Zyklon B, the chemical used by Hitler to gas Jews to death.
• The true history of the USDA and how it sold out the American people and colluded with agricultural and food interests to legalize poison in the food supply.
• How even the FDA now admits prescription drugs kill one million Americans
• How the former chairman of Bayer was found guilty of Nazi war crimes during the Nuremberg trials.
• The truth about a prominent psychiatric doctor who would remove patients' teeth and other organs in order to "cure" them of mental disorders.
• Shocking details about the former head of the American Medical Association and how he acted as a monopolistic criminal thug
who sought to destroy all knowledge of natural cures and plant-based remedies.
• Why the medical establishment has spent 100 years trying to suppress information about nutritional therapies, mineral cures and natural cures.
The full investigative report written by S. D. Wells, containing 25 amazing facts about the hidden history
of medicine, is available now at NaturalNews.com:www.NaturalNews.com/HiddenHistory
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health researcher, author and award-winning journalist with a mission to teach personal and planetary health to the public He has authored and published thousands of articles, interviews, consumers guides, and books on topics like health and the environment, and he has published numerous courses on preparedness and survival, including financial preparedness, emergency food supplies, urban survival and tactical self-defense. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes. In 2010, Adams created TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also the founder and CEO of a well known email mail merge software developer whose software, 'Email Marketing Director,' currently runs the NaturalNews email subscriptions. Adams also serves as the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a non-profit consumer protection group, and enjoys outdoor activities, nature photography, Pilates and martial arts training. He's also author a large number of health books offered by Truth Publishing and is the creator of numerous reference website including NaturalPedia.com and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. His websites also include the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the innate healing ability of the human body.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.