(NaturalNews) Learn the benefits of the world's tastiest superfood, raw chocolate, on this episode of Mental Health Exposed
Raw food mogul David Wolfe and Steve Adler of Sacred Chocolate
join Mike Bundrant to discuss not only the virtues of eating a raw diet, but also the science behind raw chocolate, perhaps the healthiest food on the planet. Eaten in a raw, untarnished and sensibly sweetened form, raw chocolate is a powerhouse for your mental health!
Best of all, listeners of Mental Health Exposed will receive a special coupon toward the purchase of Sacred Chocolate's raw chocolate, good though May 15, 2012!
• Why eating raw food leads to greater mental health, compassion and happiness.
• How the raw food movement has progressed and why it will soon reach many more millions of people.
• The best way to introduce more raw food into your diet, according to David Wolfe (an amazing, inexpensive solution he came up with years ago).
• How raw chocolate is manufactured with its vital nutrients intact.
• The specific nutrient profile of raw cacao - its amazing properties revealed - and how they boost brain health.
• The coupon code to get a discount on Sacred Chocolate's raw products exclusively for listeners of Mental Health Exposed.
• What David Wolfe has been up to, his plans for the year and how to attend his signature event, The Longevity Conference
You won't enjoy this episode
of Mental Health Exposed as much as a Sacred Chocolate truffle, but the conversation with these two raw food giants is stimulating and educational nonetheless. Thanks to all Natural News readers who have supported Mental Health Exposed.About the author:
Mike Bundrant is author of the book, Your Achilles Eel, Discover and Overcome the Hidden Cause of Negative Emotions, Bad Decisions and Self-Sabotage
. You've never read a book like this before...
Watch the free video The AHA! Process: An End to Self-Sabotage
and discover the lost keys to personal transformation and emotional well-being that have been suppressed by mainstream mental health for decades.
The information in this video
has been called the missing link
in mental health and personal development. In a world full of shallow, quick-fix techniques, second rate psychology and pharmaceutical takeovers, real solutions have become nearly impossible to find. Click here
to watch the presentation that will turn your world upside down.Mike Bundrant
is co-founder of the iNLP Center
and host of Mental Health Exposed
, a Natural News Radio program.Follow Mike on Facebook
for daily personal development tips.