(NaturalNews) There's a lot of gift-giving going on this holiday season, but much of it is unfortunately founded in toxic gifts that actually cause cancer. Perfumes and colognes, for example, contain over 20 cancer-causing chemicals. Holiday meats and sausages almost always contain a chemical that causes cancer and diabetes. See the complete write-up of this in an accompanying article here on NaturalNews: http://www.naturalnews.com/034253_Christmas_...
If you're giving gifts this holiday season, why not consider healthy gifts that people can enjoy without getting cancer or diabetes? Give the gift of happiness and health, not cancer and death. (Kinda makes sense, eh?)
• Himalayan Salt Lamps - an incredibly practical gift because they function both as a lamp and an emergency supply of full-spectrum salt that you can actually eat! On sale right now at the best price you'll find on the 'net.
• Tri-Field Meters - they show you the electromagnetic pollution impacting your health. Turn this on near your circuit breaker box and you'll be astonished. Or check the EMF pollution levels of your microwave, your coffee maker, your computer and your television. (Or check out your cell phone, if you dare...)
• B-12 Energy Patches - using the high-end form of B-12 (methylcobalamin), these patches support the skin absorption of this critical nutrient that's missing from the diets of many people, especially those who eat less meat.
• Organic Sun-Cured Vanilla Bean Powder - this is the vanilla bean powder I use, and it's so potent and unique that just 1/16th of a teaspoon will drastically improve the taste of almost any fruit smoothie or superfood blend. This is the real stuff, and we've got it at a far lower price than you'll find anywhere else.
• Himalayan Crystal Salt - a smart barter item and a thoughtful gift. It's a full-spectrum salt that's hand-mined from ancient salt caves. This is the real deal. Not processed or bleached out. Great for cooking as well as preparedness for uncertain times.
• REJUVANTE Berries & Herbs superfood - we've got Rejuvenate and lots of other superfoods on sale right now at the NaturalNews Store! These are the superfoods I personally use to make smoothies, support healthy brain function, and provide superior nutrition in an age where most people are eating nutrient-depleted processed junk foods.
• MegaFood vitamins - these are food-based nutritional supplements that deliver key nutrients such as selenium and zinc in a food format (not just ground-up rocks and minerals).
• Astaxanthin, chlorella, Dragon Herbs, Chia Seeds, Coconut Oil and much more... the specials at the NaturalNews Store are greater than ever! We've even got stainless steel water bottles, Bear Fruit Bars and a whole lot more. It's the largest collection of on-sale items we've ever offered.
116 health-enhancing products on sale NOW at the NaturalNews Store
In all, we've got 116 items on sale right now. Check them all out at the following link:
All sales help support NaturalNews and our efforts to continue bringing you hard-hitting news about health freedom, dangerous pharmaceuticals, personal preparedness, green living and much more. Thank you for your support!
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.