(NaturalNews) There's a lot of gift-giving going on this holiday season, but much of it is unfortunately founded in toxic gifts that actually cause cancer. Perfumes and colognes, for example, contain over 20 cancer-causing chemicals. Holiday meats and sausages almost always contain a chemical that causes cancer and diabetes. See the complete write-up of this in an accompanying article here on NaturalNews: http://www.naturalnews.com/034253_Christmas_gifts_toxic_chemicals.htm...
If you're giving gifts this holiday season, why not consider healthy gifts that people can enjoy without getting cancer or diabetes?
Give the gift of happiness and health, not cancer and death. (Kinda makes sense, eh?)
To help in this effort, we've put an solid selection of health-promoting gifts together for you at the NaturalNews Store. Click here to see the specials.
These gifts include:
• Himalayan Salt Lamps
- an incredibly practical gift because they function both as a lamp and an emergency supply of full-spectrum salt
that you can actually eat! On sale right now at the best price you'll find on the 'net.
• Tri-Field Meters
- they show you the electromagnetic pollution impacting your health. Turn this on near your circuit breaker box and you'll be astonished. Or check the EMF pollution levels of your microwave, your coffee maker, your computer and your television. (Or check out your cell phone, if you dare...)
• B-12 Energy Patches
- using the high-end form of B-12 (methylcobalamin), these patches support the skin absorption
of this critical nutrient that's missing from the diets of many people, especially those who eat less meat.
• Organic Sun-Cured Vanilla Bean Powder
- this is the vanilla bean powder I use, and it's so potent and unique that just 1/16th of a teaspoon will drastically improve the taste of almost any fruit smoothie or superfood blend. This is the real stuff, and we've got it at a far lower price than you'll find anywhere else.
• Himalayan Crystal Salt
- a smart barter item
and a thoughtful gift. It's a full-spectrum salt
that's hand-mined from ancient salt caves. This is the real deal. Not processed or bleached out. Great for cooking as well as preparedness for uncertain times.
• REJUVANTE Berries & Herbs
superfood - we've got Rejuvenate and lots of other superfoods on sale right now at the NaturalNews
Store! These are the superfoods I personally use to make smoothies, support healthy brain function, and provide superior nutrition in an age where most people are eating nutrient-depleted processed junk foods.
• MegaFood vitamins
- these are food-based nutritional supplements that deliver key nutrients such as selenium and zinc in a food format
(not just ground-up rocks and minerals).
• Astaxanthin, chlorella, Dragon Herbs, Chia Seeds, Coconut Oil
and much more... the specials at the NaturalNews Store
are greater than ever! We've even got stainless steel water bottles, Bear Fruit Bars and a whole lot more. It's the largest collection of on-sale items we've ever offered.
116 health-enhancing products on sale NOW at the NaturalNews Store
In all, we've got 116 items on sale right now. Check them all out at the following link:http://store.naturalnews.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=100370
Or just click here to see the list of specials
All sales help support NaturalNews and our efforts to continue bringing you hard-hitting news about health freedom, dangerous pharmaceuticals, personal preparedness, green living and much more. Thank you for your support!
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a strong interest in personal health, the environment and the power of nature to help us all heal He has authored more than 1,800 articles and dozens of reports, guides and interviews on natural health topics, and he is well known as the creator of popular downloadable preparedness programs on financial collapse, emergency food storage, wilderness survival and home defense skills. Adams is a trusted, independent journalist who receives no money or promotional fees whatsoever to write about other companies' products. In mid 2010, Adams produced TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video sharing website offering user-generated videos on nutrition, green living, fitness and more. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also the CEO of a highly successful email newsletter software company that develops software used to send permission email campaigns to subscribers. Adams is currently the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. Known by his callsign, the 'Health Ranger,' Adams posts his missions statements, health statistics and health photos at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.