(NaturalNews) Mark McAfee is the celebrated founder and operator of Organic Pastures (www.OrganicPastures.com), one of the largest and most successful raw milk producers in America. After the FDA's armed raid on Rawesome Foods, I spoke with Mark by phone for a recorded interview.
During our conversation, we talked about the FDA's war against raw dairy products and why raw milk is so much healthier for human consumption that pasteurized, homogenized milk products. Here's some of what you'll hear in our conversation:
• Why pasteurized milk is the most allergenic food in America.
• How charges of conspiracy were trumped up against James Stewart and Rawesome Foods advocates.
• Why the raids on Rawesome Foods were not about raw milk; but rather about the freedom to enter into private contracts and choose the kind of food we wish to consume.
• Why the FDA is actually a branch of the military: They wear military uniforms and carry a military emblem. This is why the Surgeon General is called a "General." The FDA regulates milk under a "military dictatorship," says Mark.
• Why we need healthy bacteria in our body, and why the FDA is stuck in the paradigm of the 1920's in thinking that only DEAD food is SAFE food.
• How pasteurization is "an excuse for dirty milk."
• The truth on why pasteurized milk is so difficult to digest and causes widespread food allergies.
• How and why raw milk helps repopulate the gut with friendly bacteria that help protect us from disease.
• Why the FDA actually needs to keep people sick from food borne illness in order to justify its existence and support the sick-care industry (Big Pharma, hospitals, doctors, etc.)
• How the FDA has turned into a gang of fascist agents who are acting in violation of law.
• Why the FDA made a huge strategic mistake and "shot themselves in the foot" with this raid because they have awakened the masses to the total tyranny now being pursued by state and federal government.
Your NaturalNews.TV video could be here.
Upload your own videos at NaturalNews.TV (FREE)
About the author:
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
In addition to being the co-star of the popular GAIAM TV series called Secrets to Health, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
FREE online report shows how we can save America through a nutrition health care
revolution. "Eating healthy is patriotic!" Click here to read it now...
Healing Power of Sunlight and Vitamin D
In this exclusive interview, Dr. Michael Holick reveals fascinating facts on
how vitamin D is created and used in the human body to ward off chronic diseases
like cancer, osteoporosis, mental disorders and more. Click here to read it now...
Get the Full Story
The International Medical Council on Vaccination has released, exclusively through
NaturalNews.com, a groundbreaking document containing the signatures of physicians,
brain surgeons and professors, all of which have signed on to a document stating
that vaccines pose a significant risk of harm to the health of children.
Click here to read it now...
Ranger Storable Organics
GMO-free, chemical-free foods and superfoods for long-term storage and preparedness.
See selection at www.StorableOrganics.com