(NaturalNews) Did you know that a common ingredient in commercial breads and pizza dough is made from human hair
? Or that Chicken McNuggets are made with an ingredient that's also an industrial chemical?
In cooperation with the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (www.ConsumerWellness.org
), NaturalNews has just released a free downloadable report (PDF) called 25 Amazing Facts About Food
that unveils a collection of astonishing and little-known facts about the food we eat very day.
Available now as a FREE download, this report reveals:
• How confectioner's glaze (used on medicine pills and candies) is actually a body fluid secretion from an Asian Beetle called the "lac bug."
• The crucial role of the date palm in the history of human civilization and how it allowed our ancestors to branch out from North Africa.
• Details about the world's most expensive spice, which sells for up to $5,000 a pound!
• The truth about how Coca-Cola, to this day, imports thousands of tons of coca leaves into the USA every year, resulting in hundreds of pounds of cocaine being produced.
• Which common sweetener substance is actually a powerful first aid wound treatment and effective antibacterial that can even kill superbugs!
• The secrets of food-based deodorizers that can clean your breath and body smells simply by eating a few simple foods and supplements.
• The miraculous anti-cancer medicine found inside the pit of everyday peaches -- and why it's being ignored by the medical profession.
• The shocking truth about a dangerous chemical used in microwaveable popcorn that causes a crippling lung disease.
• The little-known secret about High-Fructose Corn Syrup: It's actually made using a toxic chemical catalyst that's so dangerous it can burn a hole in the human stomach!
• Why some junk foods can be more addictive than heroin due to the use of chemical additives.
These amazing facts
about food are available through the free downloadable report 25 Amazing Facts About Food at:http://www.naturalnews.com/RR-25_Amazing_Facts_About_Food.html
Also available: An expanded report, 100 Amazing Facts About Food
offered at WebSeed.com:http://programs.webseed.com/100_Amazing_Facts_About_Food__NN.htm
The report was researched and authored by the editors of NaturalNews.com, including editor Mike Adams, an award-winning journalist and nutrition advocate. Years ago, Adams cured his own prediabetes using the healing medicines found in natural foods, and now he shares a message of nutritional healing with the world through reports, articles, animations and much more.
Adams serves as the executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center, which offers annual grants that support worldwide nutrition programs for children and expectant mothers. See the success stories of grants from 2009 and 2010 at www.ConsumerWellness.org
Download 25 Amazing Facts About Food
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for teaching people how to improve their health He is a prolific writer and has published thousands of articles, interviews, reports and consumer guides, and he has published numerous courses on preparedness and survival, including financial preparedness, emergency food supplies, urban survival and tactical self-defense. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes. In 2010, Adams launched TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural health video site featuring videos on holistic health and green living. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also a successful software entrepreneur, having founded a well known email marketing software company whose technology currently powers the NaturalNews email newsletters. Adams is currently the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. He's also author of numerous health books published by Truth Publishing and is the creator of several consumer-oriented grassroots campaigns, including the Spam. Don't Buy It! campaign, and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. He also created the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the ending of corporate control over medicines, genes and seeds.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.