(NaturalNews) Did you know that a common ingredient in commercial breads and pizza dough is made from human hair? Or that Chicken McNuggets are made with an ingredient that's also an industrial chemical?
In cooperation with the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (www.ConsumerWellness.org), NaturalNews has just released a free downloadable report (PDF) called 25 Amazing Facts About Food that unveils a collection of astonishing and little-known facts about the food we eat very day.
Available now as a FREE download, this report reveals:
• How confectioner's glaze (used on medicine pills and candies) is actually a body fluid secretion from an Asian Beetle called the "lac bug."
• The crucial role of the date palm in the history of human civilization and how it allowed our ancestors to branch out from North Africa.
• Details about the world's most expensive spice, which sells for up to $5,000 a pound!
• The truth about how Coca-Cola, to this day, imports thousands of tons of coca leaves into the USA every year, resulting in hundreds of pounds of cocaine being produced.
• Which common sweetener substance is actually a powerful first aid wound treatment and effective antibacterial that can even kill superbugs!
• The secrets of food-based deodorizers that can clean your breath and body smells simply by eating a few simple foods and supplements.
• The miraculous anti-cancer medicine found inside the pit of everyday peaches -- and why it's being ignored by the medical profession.
• The shocking truth about a dangerous chemical used in microwaveable popcorn that causes a crippling lung disease.
• The little-known secret about High-Fructose Corn Syrup: It's actually made using a toxic chemical catalyst that's so dangerous it can burn a hole in the human stomach!
• Why some junk foods can be more addictive than heroin due to the use of chemical additives.
These amazing facts about food are available through the free downloadable report 25 Amazing Facts About Food at:
The report was researched and authored by the editors of NaturalNews.com, including editor Mike Adams, an award-winning journalist and nutrition advocate. Years ago, Adams cured his own prediabetes using the healing medicines found in natural foods, and now he shares a message of nutritional healing with the world through reports, articles, animations and much more.
Adams serves as the executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center, which offers annual grants that support worldwide nutrition programs for children and expectant mothers. See the success stories of grants from 2009 and 2010 at www.ConsumerWellness.org
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.