(NaturalNews) Right now, everyone on earth is bathed in a soup of radioactive energy. Our bodies are radiated daily. It is crucially important to counter this bombardment, to remove this radiation and the resultant damage from our bodies. There is nothing better for this purpose than using a pure, high quality, living clay on a daily basis.
Radioactive material is formed carrying a positive ionic charge. Calcium Bentonite Clay is a negatively charged ion. Simply put, Calcium Bentonite Clay adsorbs and absorbs, capturing positive charged ions. Unlike other clays, only Smectites (Bentonites) can both absorb and adsorb and are characterized by their expandable properties. Radiation is a real health problem. A Living Calcium Bentonite Clay is the real solution.
Steps to Take if You`re in a Fallout Zone
1. If outdoors, come inside immediately.
2. When in your home or apartment, quickly close all windows and doors.
3. Turn off any outside air source. You may leave on air conditioning or heat if it can be set to utilize re-circulated air from inside the home.
Note: The benefit of steps 1-3 is to close your home to possible contamination from the air outside. It could be only seconds before the blast contamination is at your doorstep.
4. Go immediately to an area of your home set aside for such an emergency. Strip off all of your clothing. Secure your clothes and shoes in a plastic bag and put them outside until you can wash them with clay.
5. Using prepared hydrated Calcium Bentonite Clay: Get in the shower and dip your hands into it. Quickly apply the clay over every inch of your body (with the exception of in your eyes). Cover your hair and all nooks and crannies. Scrub your body thoroughly with the clay. Leave it on for 10 minutes. Next, wash off, while continuing to scrub.
6. After drying off, apply another thin film coating of clay and stand with your arms away from your sides and feet slightly apart. In 5-15 minutes the clay will dry on your body.
7. After the clay has dried, put on a disposable pull-on garment, a surgical-type face mask, and disposable shoe covers on your bare feet.
8. Take a prepared liquid Calcium Bentonite Clay and a jar of potassium iodide (KI) into the kitchen and set them on the counter by the sink. Drink 4 ounces of the liquid Calcium Bentonite Clay and take 2 potassium iodide (KI) tablets or as directed on the label. Periodically every 2-3 hours drink another 2 ounces of the liquid clay.
9. If service is available stay tuned to your TV or radio to stay informed. Note: Get as comfortable as possible because this will be your repetitive treatment and mode of dress for several days to come. You will sleep well knowing you are being protected from radiation.
10. Take a clay bath daily using 1-2 cups of dry clay until danger has passed. You can also give your pets a clay bath.
11. Wash your clothes by adding 1/4 cup liquid clay per load.
12. Rinse fresh vegetables in clay water.
If you are not in a direct fallout area drink 2 ounces of clay twice daily, take 1 Potassium Iodide tablet every morning and take a weekly clay bath. These are precautionary maintenance doses that are healthy for all of us.
References: Ionizing Radiation Fact Book, 2007 EPA James Girard, Principles of Environmental Chemistry, (Jones & Bartlett 2010) Raymond Dextreit, Earth Cures, (Citadel, 2000)
About the author
Perry A~ is the author of Living Clay: Nature’s Own Miracle Cure and is a frequent contributor to Natural News and other health publications. She has been a student in the study of Bentonite Clays since the early 1990’s, and is the founder of the Living Clay Co. www.LivingClayCo.com. For more educational information on Bentonite Clays go to www.AboutClay.com or www.LivingClayBook.com. Perry A~ is available for radio interviews and for questions about clay. She can be reached at 1-866-262-5611 or email@example.com.