(NaturalNews) Chemicals have become a way of life, and it seems that the more poisons we surround ourselves with, the more sensitive we become. A growing number of individuals, especially children, are beginning to develop serious health problems from exposures to common chemicals found in our food, water and environment. Recognizing that chemicals are a threat to our health is a great first step. As we understand more about the dangers of chemical exposure, we wonder how we might begin to eliminate chemicals from our bodies. First we must become conscious of our own environment, beginning with the water we drink. Pure Water is Our Only Choice.
Researchers have found that children with high levels of pesticides in their urine were almost twice as likely to develop ADHD as those with undetectable levels. ADHD is not the only symptom of chemical toxicity. Symptoms are dependent upon the toxicity of the chemical and the length of the exposure and may include: skin rashes, headaches, sinusitis, asthma, hives, digestive problems, urinary infections, acne, boils, emotional instability, inability to focus and uncontrollable behaviors.
Water is used to flush the system and re-hydrate the cells. And those who are chemically sensitive are in dire need of flushing. Flushing can only happen when we drink water throughout the day that is free of chemicals.
Our supermarket shelves are filled with rows and rows of different waters ranging from mineral water, purified water, sparkling water
and spring water. And we have not even mentioned the vast array of flavored water. With so many choices, it is easy to get confused about what is the best water to help flush toxins from the body.
Only pure water has the ability to flush our systems. Once a chemical
, flavor or bubble is added to water, it now must be filtered or digested, which no longer allows it the privilege of flushing. In order to do this effectively, pure spring or pure well water is the only choice. So it is important to make sure your water supply is clean and free of chemicals
, flavors, colors or preservatives. Make sure you are drinking only pure spring or pure well water.
One choice is to buy pure spring water from a reputable water company. And always watch for signs of chemical poisoning when trying a new water source. The cleaner and healthier we become, the faster our bodies will let us know when it is not happy with our choices.
It may be easy to turn on a tap and drink from it. However, that may not be the best choice for our sensitive bodies. Public water systems are often tainted with chlorine, fluoride, and rust inhibitors. Adding chemicals to an already overburdened body will only create reactions.
A simple drink from a bubbler at school can cause an instant headache, so it is important to avoid unknown sources such as school bubblers and water served at restaurants. That means having access to pure spring water at all times. Luckily, we can find pure spring water on every corner.
A water filtering system on a public water supply may or may not work, depending upon the quality of the filter as well as the toxicity of the water.
And for those of us that are blessed with a healthy well that continues to supply us with pure well water, honor it and do all you can to keep it that way.
Coming Soon: Healing Chemical Sensitivities; Part II - Organic is always the best choicehttp://www.myspringwater.com/SpringWaterInformation/TypesOfWater.aspxhttp://www.colonhealth.net/free_reports/h2oartcl.htmhttp://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64G41R20100517http://healthychild.org/issues/diseases_and_conditions/common/http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/chemicals-in-water.htmlhttp://www.holistichelp.net/multiple-chemical-sensitivity.html
About the author
Linda Wojcik is a nutritional kinesiologist specializing in helping people come to peace within the self by healing one memory cell at a time.
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.