(NaturalNews) We've all been told that sunlight causes skin cancer. This message has been drilled into our heads for so long that most people actually believe it. But what if this "truth" was actually a medical myth? What if dermatologists and health experts didn't know the whole story? What if their explanations about sun exposure and skin cancer were too simplistic and outdated?
Today, I've released a new tell-all video that exposes the lies of dermatology and the cancer industry while explaining the truth about sunlight, vitamin D and skin cancer. That video is available now on the new video site NaturalNews.TV: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=5A62FC73922FD51A88E62E42C5A0AD5E
Here's what you'll learn about sunlight exposure, skin cancer and vitamin D in this free video:
• Why tanning booths can be GOOD for your health and actually prevent cancer!
• The origins of the term "red neck" and what this teaches us about the true causes of sunburn.
• Why sunlight alone does not cause sunburn: There's another variable that's just as important!
• Why sunlight exposure could reduce cancer rates in America by nearly 80%.
• Why the cancer industry continues to propagate myths about sun exposure and skin cancer.
• How to build up your own "internal sunscreen" by changing what you eat!
• Why sunscreen products are terrible for your health and may actually cause
• Why dark-skinned people need far more sunlight
exposure than fair-skinned people to prevent cancer.
• How to spend more time in the sun without getting burned, even without using sunscreen.
• Why cancer tumors grow during the winter months (and how to stop tumor growth in just minutes a day).
• Why Asian women are endangering their health by avoiding sunlight exposure in order to keep their skin
more fair (pale).
• Why cancers are more serious in African Americans than Whites. (And why they're not being told the truth by the cancer industry...)
• Why working (and living) indoors will turn you into "a ticking time bomb" of disease.
• Why the effort to censor the truth about sunlight as medicine is a dark, evil scheme dreamed up by for-profit cancer
institutions and drug companies who profit from the suffering of human beings.
• Why the cancer industry wants you to live in darkness and be afraid of light, knowledge and illumination.
Vide the full video (free!) on NaturalNews.TV: http://naturalnews.tv/v.asp?v=5A62FC73922FD51A88E62E42C5A0AD5E
And then do your own research!
Verify everything for yourself, and you'll see that everything revealed in this video is true.
Check out the new NaturalNews.TV
By the way, NaturalNews.TV is still in pre-launch, but it will be going into beta soon. It's a site that features videos on natural health, fitness, the environment, health freedom and much more.
We'll be going live with the site this month. Some people are already reserving their screen names there and uploading videos. You can already see interviews there with David Icke, Jonathan Landsman, Daniel Vitalis and much more. Check it out at www.NaturalNews.TV
and create your own account there if you're interested in starting before
About the author: Mike Adams is an award-winning journalist and holistic nutritionist with a passion for teaching people how to improve their health He is a prolific writer and has published thousands of articles, interviews, reports and consumer guides, and he is well known as the creator of popular downloadable preparedness programs on financial collapse, emergency food storage, wilderness survival and home defense skills. Adams is an honest, independent journalist and accepts no money or commissions on the third-party products he writes about or the companies he promotes. In 2010, Adams co-founded NaturalNews.com, a natural health video sharing site that has now grown in popularity. He also launched an online retailer of environmentally-friendly products (BetterLifeGoods.com) and uses a portion of its profits to help fund non-profit endeavors. He's also a veteran of the software technology industry, having founded a personalized mass email software product used to deliver email newsletters to subscribers. Adams is currently the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. Known by his callsign, the 'Health Ranger,' Adams posts his missions statements, health statistics and health photos at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.