(NaturalNews) Natural methods can be used to avoid or improve dementia symptoms. Part I examined how diet plays a key role in improving the symptoms of dementia, but diet is only the first step in avoiding or treating dementia.
Removal of Gas Appliances:
There is some evidence to suggest that fossil fuel-powered appliances can worsen the symptoms of dementia.
According Dr. Theron Randolph, "If the patient's family is unwilling to exchange the entire fossil fuel heating system - I mean fuel pipes, heat ducts, everything, every single part must go - for an electric stove and baseboard heat, or a heat pump air exchanger, the patient will not recover."
Switching to electric heat, cooking with an electric stove and using an electric water heater can lead to improvement in dementia symptoms.
How to get mercury fillings removed without exposing yourself to toxic mercury vapor:
1. Lecithin - Lecithin feeds the brain and cleans the arteries and veins. 2. DMAE and Acetyl-L-carnitine - DMAE and Acetyl-L-carnitine will increase the level of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. 3. CQ10, bill berry, ginkgo biloba, grape seed - Coenzyme CQ10, bill berry, ginkgo biloba and grape seed will all improve circulation.
Note: Studies have shown that turmeric, milk thistle, olive leaf, holy basil and olive oil are beneficial for dementia patients also.
Throw out all aluminum cookware and even the tea ball. Give up using foils and even supplements covered with foil tops. Look for baking powders without aluminum, switch to plastic or glass salt shakers and buy salt without aluminum. Also, tape over all handles in the bathroom and other places with masking tape.
De-worming is one of the crucial items to be worked on and ridding the body of flukes is imperative. Here are some natural ones:
- Juicing an entire pumpkin is easy to do. Take a regular pumpkin and juice the entire pumpkin, skin, seeds and all. Drink the juice within 6 hours in 3 divided doses.
- Eat plenty of fresh unsalted pumpkin seeds. Start with a handful and workup.
- A way to get rid of dead flukes stuck in your system is to juice an entire pineapple (including the core) and drink the juice all at once.
- Place one teaspoon of nigella sativa seeds in a pan with 1 tablespoon of vinegar. Heat to boiling and then cool to a warm temperature. With a pastry brush, paint on your stomach and liver area before sleeping. Do not wash off.
Steps for Immediate Relief of Brain Fog:
1. Before sleeping take 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil mixed with the juice of one lemon. 2. Before breakfast take 1 teaspoon of nigella sativa oil mixed with 1 teaspoon of raw honey. 3. One half hour later take 1 tablespoon of Father Romano Zago's recipe: 1/2 liter of honey, 1 ounce of distillates (raw apple vinegar can be substituted) and 350 grams of whole aloe vera leaves juiced. Mix well. 4. For breakfast have the Kousimine-Budwig Power Breakfast (recipe part one). 5. Brain elixir to be used as mid afternoon snack. Place 1 cup of yogurt, 2 figs, 1 rosemary twig and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a jar. Refrigerate overnight and the next afternoon, place in blender and mix well. 6. Follow the diet of Dr. Catherine Kousimine in Part I with no more than one cooked meal a day. 7. Also get plenty of sunshine; eat no packaged or processed foods and avoid all pharmaceutical medicines.
Barbi Trejo is a natural hygiene foodist and loves the medicine of the earth. After being diagnosed with MS and early onset dementia last year, she cured herself using herbs and juicing from the earth. She now spends her time helping others. Barbi Trejo lives in Jordan with her cat, Baby. Barbi is writes for Suite101, Break Studios and Associated Content. She moderates four forums and six blogs in her spare time. Barbi has just released her first eBook entitled, "Everything You Would Ever Want to Know About Black Seeds (Nigella sativa) and more. It can be seen at http://nigellasativa.weebly.com Barbi is also a Twitter Manager for many of the top Natural Health Writers here on Natural News.com and Corporations. To learn more about how Twitter can benefit you, contact her at email@example.com and make sure to put Twitter as the reason for the email.