(NaturalNews) It has been proven that aloe vera can be used to treat acne, with improvements seen in as little as one week. Acne sufferers can see a remarkable improvement by simply breaking an aloe vera leaf and applying the watery gel to the acne lesions. It should be noted that aloe vera does not "cure" acne, but it greatly reduces the swelling, inflammation and redness associated with acne. Further, if you use the aloe vera every day, it will help prevent acne outbreaks. In addition to treating acne, the hidden secrets of this simple plant are being used for the treatment of many other skin problems.
To increase the vitality of your skin, drink some freshly-squeezed organic aloe vera juice daily. To make aloe vera juice, simply pick the largest leaves from an aloe vera plant in the afternoon, clean away all dirt and debris and process the leaves in your juicer. It is recommended that you drink between 2-4 ounces, twice a day. For added flavor, you can mix the aloe vera juice with some organic carrot juice.
Aloe vera has long been used to treat wounds and burns and to improve the appearance of the skin. This miraculous plant is being used to treat everything from stomach ailments to cancers. According to Father Romano Zago, aloe vera is now being used to cure cancer, and his simple recipe, which utilizes the entire aloe vera leaf, is comprised of three ingredients. This formula has been successful in treating thousands of cancer sufferers.Read about his story:http://www.naturalnews.com/027152_aloe_aloe_...Some Simple Homemade Remedies Using Aloe Vera:Acne Treatment
- Rub the gel on the affected area twice a day. Your acne
will improve within one week.Body Rub
- Cut open an aloe leaf, remove the gel out and rub it all over your body. Rinse off the gel after twenty minutes and feel the difference.Cold Sores
- Apply aloe vera
to cold sores twice daily. The symptoms will be resolved within one day and cured within one week.Diaper Rash
- After a warm bath, massage the affected areas with aloe vera gel. You will see results within three days.Eczema
- Create a paste using the leaves of the aloe
vera plant and apply to dry skin three times daily. You will see results in one month.Skin Cancer
- Apply the gel liberally to all affected areas. You will see results in three months.Skin Wounds and Abrasions
- Rub the gel onto wounds or abrasions twice a day. Improvement and healing will be observed within three days.Power-Packed Energizing Green Smoothie Recipe:
1 cup of water
1 cup of spinach
1 pear or any fruit you desire
1 leaf (enough to make 2-4 ounces of juice) of an aloe vera plant (the whole leaf)
1 tablespoon of raw honey
2 tablespoons of ground olive leaf
For a delicious, energizing green smoothie, blend all the ingredients for one minute and enjoy.
View a photo tour on how to harvest aloe vera leaves:http://www.naturalnews.com/PhotoTour_Aloe_Ve...Warnings and Precautions for Using Aloe Vera:
1. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not use the exterior portion of aloe vera leaves for treating ailments or creating drinks.
2. People who have hemorrhoids, ulcers, diverticulosis, colitis, Crohn's disease or irritable bowel syndrome should not use aloe vera without first consulting a physician.
3. Be cautious when using aloe vera as a laxative, as it may cause digestive problems.http://www.lef.org/abstracts/codex/aloe_vera...
About the author
Barbi Trejo is a natural hygiene foodist and loves the medicine of the earth. After being diagnosed with MS and early onset dementia last year, she cured herself using herbs and juicing from the earth. She now spends her time helping others.
Barbi Trejo lives in Jordan with her cat, Baby. Barbi is writes for Suite101, Break Studios and Associated Content. She moderates four forums and six blogs in her spare time.
Barbi has just released her first eBook entitled, "Everything You Would Ever Want to Know About Black Seeds (Nigella sativa) and more. It can be seen at http://nigellasativa.weebly.com
Barbi is also a Twitter Manager for many of the top Natural Health Writers here on Natural News.com and Corporations. To learn more about how Twitter can benefit you, contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to put Twitter as the reason for the email.