(NaturalNews) America has some major challenges. Lots of things could use some improvement. To help create this A-to-Z list of what's "wrong" with America, we tapped into the collective wisdom of our Facebook fans (
) who came up with a nice collection of both serious and funny answers to this question. (I added the descriptions.)
By the way, just in case you're feeling more optimistic today (or want some inspiration), we also have an A to Z list of what's
http://www.naturalnews.com/027492_America_A-... A to Z of what's wrong with America - The list A is for Aspartame
- The magic powder that turns diet soda into brain poison.
B is for Bailout money
- Because all we really need is another trillion dollars.
C is for Codex Alimentarius
- Because we all need to be protected from dangerous vitamins, right?
D is for Dumbing Down
- No matter how uneducated the kids are, there's always a public school willing to compromise its standards just enough to let them pass.
E is for Environmental Policy
- Because treating the rivers and waterways like America's toilet makes for fascinating beach swimming.
F is for FDA (or Foreclosures)
- Just what we need: A Big Pharma tyranny enforcement branch in Washington D.C.
G is for Genetically Modified Organisms
- Because playing God with the food supply sounded like such a great idea, we just couldn't resist.
H is for Health insurance
(or lack thereof) - Just another financial scam to enslave Americans in a medical police state while denying them access to real health services.
I is for Intellectual Property laws
- Corporations already own patents on 20% of the human genome, including
J is for Junk food
- Is it junk? Or is it food? It looks like food, but nourishes like junk. Let's all eat some more...
K is for Krispy Kreme doughnuts
- Because as long as we're all gonna be clinically obese, we might as well die with a smile on our faces and donut powder on our lips.
L is for corporate Lies
- Just when you thought they ran out of 'em, they miraculously come up with new ones. (
M is for Mainstream Media and Mammograms
- The Mainstream Media pushes mammograms, a brilliant technology for causing breast cancer and heart damage.
N is for National debt
- It'll never be paid off, but it's fun to watch it expand. I wonder what happens when it gets too high?
O is for Oil
- Why build wind farms when you can just buy more oil from the Arab states or drill in the Amazon?
P is for Pharmaceuticals
- Because you were all born deficient in patented chemicals, and Big Pharma is determined to "correct your imbalances." There's a fee involved, of course.
Q is for Quacks
- Oncologists, vaccine pushers, c-section surgeons and nutritionally-illiterate physicians who push patented chemicals instead of real health solutions.
R is for Real Estate Bubbles
- Because buying a home is the best investment you can ever make... until suddenly it isn't.
S is for SSRI drugs
- Need a little violence in your school? Psychiatric drugs are standing by, ready to help unleash a few flying bullets.
T is for Tyranny
- Whether we're talking about the FTC, FDA, DEA, CDC, IRS or DHS, a little tyranny goes a long way towards keeping the sheeple in line.
U is for Unemployment
- It's the worst since 1945, and that's if you believe the official government numbers that don't even count people who gave up looking for work.
V is for Vaccines
- The greatest quackery yet cooked up by drug pushers. See "Q" above.
W is for Wall Street
- A place where crooks can turn greed and aggression into insane profits.
X is for X-rays and medical imaging
- You're in luck: Just when you were hoping for a little DNA mutation, your doctor orders another CT scan. (
Y is for Yard sales
- Because what we really want to see when driving around the neighborhood is all our neighbors' junk strewn across their front lawns.
Z is for Zillions
- Which is how much fiat money will soon be printed by the Federal Reserve when other nations stop buying worthless U.S. debt.
Follow real-time breaking news headlines on
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the "
Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, the internet's No. 1 natural health news website, now reaching 7 million unique readers a month.
In late 2013, Adams launched the Natural News Forensic Food Lab, where he conducts atomic spectroscopy research into food contaminants using high-end ICP-MS instrumentation. With this research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products to low levels by July 1, 2015.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource now featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed "strange fibers" found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health "gurus," dangerous "detox" products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released ten popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
comments powered by Disqus. comments powered by
Take Action: Support NaturalNews.com
by linking back to this article from your website
Permalink to this article:
Embed article link: (copy HTML code below):
Reprinting this article:
Non-commercial use OK, cite NaturalNews.com with clickable link.
Follow Natural News on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest