(NaturalNews) I've met many doctors over the years who claim to be experts on women's health. Most are well informed about conventional pharmaceutical medicine, but they remain hopelessly uninformed about natural medicine. Rarely do I meet any physician who has commanding knowledge over both realms, and even when I do, virtually none of them truly grasp the key challenges in women's health.
Today, I'd like to introduce you to one of the rare exceptions in our world of medicine... a remarkable and accomplished woman whom I have come to respect as the most well-informed doctor on women's health I've ever met. Her name is Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D., and she's the co-author of a newly-updated book called 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health
This book, which we're publishing in-house in cooperation with Dr. Hyla Cass, is known as A Take-Charge Plan for Women to Correct Imbalances, Reclaim Energy and Restore Well-Being.
That description just barely scratches the surface, actually. In a minute, I'll explain more about what this book delivers, but first I'd like to tell you why I'm so enthusiastic about Dr. Hyla Cass and her approach to women's health.
A true gem of a doctor and a delightful human being
Dr. Hyla Cass is one of those exceedingly rare individuals who can bridge the worlds of conventional medicine and holistic healing. She's a superb communicator and possesses a storehouse of knowledge. It's no exaggeration to say that of all the hundreds of interviews I've ever conducted with health professionals, the audio interview I recently completed with Dr. Hyla Cass
is the most enjoyable I've ever done.
A few months ago, I received the opportunity to meet Dr. Cass in person. We spent several hours together at an event in California, discussing philosophies of holistic medicine and ways to reactivate the body's natural healing potential. During these conversations, I quickly came to realize that not only was Dr. Cass up to speed on all the important core concepts of holistic medicine, but her knowledge of women's health
far surpassed my own.
I found myself asking questions and listening intently to her answers, which were wrapped in a storehouse of practical knowledge
acquired from one-on-one medical consultations with literally thousands of women presenting virtually every health
Little did I know she was going to consolidate all that knowledge, put pen to paper and author what I've now come to recognize as the single most useful and resourceful natural health book that's ever been written for women.
A treasure chest of knowledge and practical advice on women's health
That's the book I mentioned earlier: 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health by Dr. Hyla Cass M.D. and Kathleen Barnes. It's a book that wastes no time in getting right to the core issues of women's health, using practical, step-by-step language and advice acquired from years of intelligent medical practice in the real world.
This is no "encyclopedia" of diseases, by the way. It's not focused on disease. It's focused on health
, and it's so impactful on the issues that really matter that, in my opinion, it might as well be called The Missing User Manual for Women's Health
. It's as if this book should have been given to every woman at birth, with a new chapter unfolded before her as she transitions into each new phase of life as a human being. (It's really that good.)
If you want to get it right now, it's available from TruthPublishing.com with a 100% satisfaction guarantee: http://www.truthpublishing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PRINT-C...
(Royalties from the sale of this book go directly to Dr. Hyla Cass and Kathleen Barnes. Plus, your support of Truth Publishing helps provide operating funds for NaturalNews so that we can continue to bring you content, special reports and investigative stories as we've done for over five years.)
Find out what you'll discover inside 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health
Let me share with you some of what you'll find in this remarkable book:
• The 10 most important areas of women's health - how to score yourself across these 10 areas to discover where you can make the most improvements in the shortest time.
• Step-by-step instructions for monitoring your current health status (and adjusting your results as needed).
• How to teach yourself, perhaps for the first, correct breathing and circulation (with potentially huge health benefits).
• How to pinpoint thyroid and adrenal problems
using the detailed questionnaire in the book (and then learn how to heal
these problems from the inside out).
• What to do about digestive imbalances, yeast infections, Candida and other digestive tract challenges.
• What unexplained migraine headaches might really mean (and how to
resolve the core problems naturally and safely).
• How to take advantage of detailed diagnostic lab tests offered by conventional medicine to pinpoint health challenges (and then begin healing them).
• Learn how to interpret kidney test results, liver tests results, blood sugar tests and many others, all in a "holistic" way that goes way beyond mere symptomatic treatment. (You'll combine the best of western medicine and natural medicine!)
• What you need to know about breast health and breast exams (that most women never learn).
• How to take all the information you've gathered and discover the pattern of root causes that reveal your best course of action for healing (an amazing feature of this book).
• Everything you need to know about food - tailored to women's health! Includes guidance on protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, dietary habits, phytonutrients, dealing with cravings and much more.
• How to intelligently choose -- and use -- nutritional supplements specifically to address and enhance women's health.
• How to overcome and heal food addictions
in a safe, intelligent way that leads to healthy lifelong habits.
• The importance of detoxification: Where to begin, how to proceed with a detox, and things to watch out for during the experience (this information can save you from unnecessary suffering).
• How to conquer an aspartame addiction. How to quit smoking for good. How to end addictions to caffeine and sugar
. Amazing information on this topic, including specific recommendations for targeted supplements that enhance the effectiveness of your efforts.
• How to exercise the right way, specifically for women. Ways to use stress reduction, Pilates, yoga and other gentle movement modalities to vastly increase your total body health.
• Powerful advice on meditation, breathing, aromatherapy, massage and acupressure, complete with detailed recipe suggestions, hints and tips.
• How to really take care of your skin in a natural, non-toxic way, even if you live in a dry climate or harsh environment.
• How to keep yourself on track with your health progress, and how to make adjustments if you temporarily backtrack. This information alone can mean the difference between health failure and lifelong health success.
• How to completely de-stress your life, starting with clever ways to recognize hidden stress and eliminate it
from your life.
• Numerous recommendations for nutritional supplements to help lower your stress levels, including specific dosage recommendations and any relevant precautions.
• How to balance your brain chemistry and restore lasting positive moods without turning to dangerous drugs. This chapter reveals some of the most valuable tips you've ever read on women's health, mood support and brain chemistry.
• How to protect and boost your memory
and cognitive function -- this information can make a huge difference in the quality of your life.
• The full-on truth about women's hormones
, PMS, HRT and your body's natural cycles. You'll learn how to increase your awareness of what's happening with your hormones and how to better balance them with nutritional supplements and simple day-to-day lifestyle decisions. Amazing solutions are revealed in this section!
• How to overcome menstrual cramps, menstrual irregularity, PCOS, endometriosis; and even ways to handle menopause using natural, holistic approaches that really work. This isn't just theory, either... this is what's working right now for real women in the real world.
• How to measure your hormone levels - and then intelligently use that information to make adjustments where needed.
• Complete descriptions of hormone-balancing herbs: What they are, where to get them, how they operate and how much to take for particular needs.
• Smart ways to deal with low energy: How to assess the root cause of energy problems, then resolve them naturally and safely.
• Specific strategies for dealing with thyroid and adrenal problems, including hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue
, weight retention and many other areas.
• Extremely valuable tips and strategies for detecting and overcoming metabolic imbalances, blood sugar imbalances and even type-2 diabetes (with lots of specific recommendations for healing supplements that can make a huge difference).
• What you need to know about chemical sensitivities and food allergies
-- this information could save you from years of unnecessary suffering. Lots of specific, action-oriented recommendations here.
• Numerous ways to overcome musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis and osteoporosis: Truly life-changing, tried-and-true advice that really works for women's health.
... and literally hundreds of real-world tips, exercises, strategies and gems of knowledge from the brilliant mind of Dr. Hyla Cass.
You deserve a life of health and abundance!
In all, the information in this book could literally save you many tens of thousands of dollars in medical costs that might typically be spent trying to treat the symptoms of disease. Rather than wasting all that time and money, however, 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health puts you in charge, showing you how to increase both your awareness of your health status and your control over your health outcome.Take our women's health challenge... and see the difference yourself!
As you can readily tell from this list, Dr. Hyla Cass doesn't limit her suggestions to solely "natural medicine" or "western medicine." She cherry picks the very best solutions from both realms, weaving them together into a comprehensive, action-based guide to women's health that you can start using from day one.
I don't think a better guide for women's health has ever been published. This is the book I'm handing out to friends and family members right now -- with extremely positive feedback results, by the way.
In fact, I personally stand behind this book with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
. That's my "women's health challenge" - Pick up 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health
today from Truth Publishing, and if you aren't completely satisfied with the quality of the information you'll find inside, return the book (in good condition) for a full refund (less S&H). This guarantee lets you read this book and put its recommendations into action right now, for up to 30 days, with absolutely no risk whatsoever!
In other words, the information in this book will help you dramatically improve your health
, or you pay nothing for it. Take me up on this offer! You have absolutely nothing to lose and everything (about health) to gain.
I'm convinced you'll be utterly thrilled with the practical, step-by-step approach presented in this book. Each page brings you yet another valuable discovery that you'll find yourself applying in your own life the very next day. 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health
is truly a treasure chest of women's health wisdom, and I openly advocate it to every woman who wishes to improve her health starting right now.
Get your copy right now at Truth Publishing, the publishing branch of NaturalNews: http://www.truthpublishing.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PRINT-C...
...and watch NaturalNews for more information from Dr. Hyla Cass.
About the author: Mike Adams is a natural health researcher, author and award-winning journalist with a passion for teaching people how to improve their health He is a prolific writer and has published thousands of articles, interviews, reports and consumer guides, and he has created several downloadable courses on survival and preparedness, including his widely-downloaded course on personal safety and self-defense. Adams is an independent journalist with strong ethics who does not get paid to write articles about any product or company. In 2010, Adams created TV.NaturalNews.com, a natural living video sharing site featuring thousands of user videos on foods, fitness, green living and more. He also founded an environmentally-friendly online retailer called BetterLifeGoods.com that uses retail profits to help support consumer advocacy programs. He's also the CEO of a highly successful email newsletter software company that develops software used to send permission email campaigns to subscribers. Adams is currently the executive director of the Consumer Wellness Center, a 501(c)3 non-profit, and regularly pursues cycling, nature photography, Capoeira and Pilates. He's also author a large number of health books offered by Truth Publishing and is the creator of numerous reference website including NaturalPedia.com and the free downloadable Honest Food Guide. His websites also include the free reference sites HerbReference.com and HealingFoodReference.com. Adams believes in free speech, free access to nutritional supplements and the innate healing ability of the human body. Known as the 'Health Ranger,' Adams' personal health statistics and mission statements are located at www.HealthRanger.org
Have comments on this article? Post them here:
people have commented on this article.