This is an independent review based on the personal experience of Mike Adams. The author has no financial relationship whatsoever with Living Fuel, nor does NaturalNews sell this product or earn any commission from its sale.
What you need to know - Just the facts
• LivingFuel Rx Super Greens is a superfood powder based on non-GMO brown rice and yellow pea protein, with numerous superfoods, phytonutrients and other nutritional elements.
• It's sweetened with a combination of xylitol, mannitol, FOS (fructooligosaccharides) and stevia. (They are all natural sweeteners.)
• The taste is relatively mild, with a detectable "green" flavor, but not nearly as strong as barley grass or wheat grass. It blends extremely well with chocolate smoothies using raw cacao powder. See my Superfood Smoothies book for recipes.
• The price may seem steep at first, but compared to more popular superfood products made with up to 50% filler (soy lecithin, usually), LivingFuel Rx Super Greens is very reasonably priced.
• Many ingredients are organic (spirulina, sea vegetables, herbs, etc.), and most nutrients are food-sourced, such as silica from horsetail herbs, or zinc from Krebs cycle bionutrients.
• The forms of the nutrients used in LivingFuel Rx Super Greens are the expensive, premium forms. For example, vitamin B-12 is present as methylcobalamin (the good form) rather than cyanocobalamin (the cheap form). Coenzyme Q10 is also present at 25mg per serving, and LivingFuel Rx Super Greens even delivers grape seed, skin and stem extracts containing resveratrol (which are outstanding for heart health).
• The extra enzymes and probiotics enhance the digestibility and bioavailability of the nutrients found in LivingFuel Rx Super Greens.
• LivingFuel Rx Super Greens is suitable for vegetarians or people with gluten sensitivities. It contains no animal products and no wheat.
Beyond the label
(Statements of opinion by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger)
• LivingFuel Rx Super Greens contains more than a thousand phytonutrients that can help prevent and even reverse serious diseases such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis and many more.
• The organic sea vegetables, spirulina, green tea, selenium and zinc ingredients all help prevent breast cancer, far better than any prescription drug or conventional cancer therapy.
• As a meal replacement product, LivingFuel Rx Super Greens is for useful for strengthening liver function, boosting cellular energy, detoxifying the body, boosting thyroid function to promote healthy weight loss, balancing body pH, cleansing the digestive tract and protecting the circulatory and nervous systems from oxidative damage.
• Anyone battling cancer should, in my opinion, supplement with anti-cancer herbs and foods such as LivingFuel Rx Super Greens. Although it is not a cancer treatment, it has so many anti-cancer nutrients that it offers a healthy nutritional base for supporting the patient's natural healing process and overcoming cancer. (And despite what oncologists still mistakenly believe, antioxidants do not interfere with chemotherapy. They only protect healthy cells, not cancer cells.)
• Anyone taking prescription drugs, especially statin drugs for high cholesterol, needs to be taking a superfood supplement like LivingFuel Rx Super Greens. Why? Because most prescription drugs -- and statin drugs in particular -- cause nutritional deficiencies. LivingFuel Rx Super Greens helps overcome those deficiencies, giving your body the nutrients it needs to return to full health.
• "I strongly recommend LivingFuel Rx Super Greens to anyone who wants to improve their health. I now drink one scoop of LivingFuel each morning with a chocolate avocado smoothie, and I drink a second scoop after a heavy workout. I give this product my highest recommendation and am now recommending it to family and friends. It replaces more than thirty individual vitamins or supplements." - Mike Adams
• LivingFuel Rx Super Greens has now become one of my top recommended superfood products. It provides outstanding nutrition that will enhance the health of anyone who consumes it.