Originally published January 12 2010
Dr. Hyla Cass releases new audio course to enhance women's health
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, NaturalNews Editor
(NaturalNews) On the heels of her popular book, 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health, Dr. Hyla Cass, M.D. has just launched her new 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health Audio Course, featuring 9 audio CDs, her "8 Weeks" book and an accompanying workbook.
It's all about teaching women how to restore their energy, enhance their well-being and reclaim their health using all-natural, doctor-approved health strategies.
In this new audio course, Dr. Hyla Cass guides you step-by-step through things you need to know to transform your health starting right now. Here's a sampling of what you'll learn in this remarkable new audio course:
• The 10 most important areas of women's health - how to score yourself across these 10 areas to discover where you can make the most improvements in the shortest time.
• Step-by-step instructions for monitoring your current health status (and adjusting your results as needed).
• How to teach yourself, perhaps for the first, correct breathing and circulation (with potentially huge health benefits).
• How to pinpoint thyroid and adrenal problems using the detailed questionnaire in the book (and then learn how to heal these problems from the inside out).
• What to do about digestive imbalances, yeast infections, Candida and other digestive tract challenges.
• What unexplained migraine headaches might really mean (and how to resolve the core problems naturally and safely).
• How to take advantage of detailed diagnostic lab tests offered by conventional medicine to pinpoint health challenges (and then begin healing them naturally).
• Learn how to interpret kidney test results, liver tests results, blood sugar tests and many others, all in a "holistic" way that goes way beyond mere symptomatic treatment. (You'll combine the best of western medicine and natural medicine!)
• What you need to know about breast health and breast exams (that most women never learn).
• How to take all the information you've gathered and discover the pattern of root causes that reveal your best course of action for healing (an amazing feature of this book).
• Everything you need to know about food - tailored to women's health! Includes guidance on protein, carbohydrates, healthy fats, dietary habits, phytonutrients, dealing with cravings and much more.
• How to intelligently choose -- and use -- nutritional supplements specifically to address and enhance women's health.
• How to overcome and heal food addictions in a safe, intelligent way that leads to healthy lifelong habits.
• The importance of detoxification: Where to begin, how to proceed with a detox, and things to watch out for during the experience (this information can save you from unnecessary suffering).
• How to conquer an aspartame addiction. How to quit smoking for good. How to end addictions to caffeine and sugar. Amazing information on this topic, including specific recommendations for targeted supplements that enhance the effectiveness of your efforts.
• How to exercise the right way, specifically for women. Ways to use stress reduction, Pilates, yoga and other gentle movement modalities to vastly increase your total body health.
• Powerful advice on meditation, breathing, aromatherapy, massage and acupressure, complete with detailed recipe suggestions, hints and tips.
• How to really take care of your skin in a natural, non-toxic way, even if you live in a dry climate or harsh environment.
• How to keep yourself on track with your health progress, and how to make adjustments if you temporarily backtrack. This information alone can mean the difference between health failure and lifelong health success.
• How to completely de-stress your life, starting with clever ways to recognize hidden stress and eliminate it from your life.
• Numerous recommendations for nutritional supplements to help lower your stress levels, including specific dosage recommendations and any relevant precautions.
• How to balance your brain chemistry and restore lasting positive moods without turning to dangerous drugs. This chapter reveals some of the most valuable tips you've ever read on women's health, mood support and brain chemistry.
• How to protect and boost your memory and cognitive function -- this information can make a huge difference in the quality of your life.
• The full-on truth about women's hormones, PMS, HRT and your body's natural cycles. You'll learn how to increase your awareness of what's happening with your hormones and how to better balance them with nutritional supplements and simple day-to-day lifestyle decisions. Amazing solutions are revealed in this section!
• How to overcome menstrual cramps, menstrual irregularity, PCOS, endometriosis; and even ways to handle menopause using natural, holistic approaches that really work. This isn't just theory, either... this is what's working right now for real women in the real world.
• How to measure your hormone levels - and then intelligently use that information to make adjustments where needed.
• Complete descriptions of hormone-balancing herbs: What they are, where to get them, how they operate and how much to take for particular needs.
• Smart ways to deal with low energy: How to assess the root cause of energy problems, then resolve them naturally and safely.
• Specific strategies for dealing with thyroid and adrenal problems, including hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, weight retention and many other areas.
• Extremely valuable tips and strategies for detecting and overcoming metabolic imbalances, blood sugar imbalances and even type-2 diabetes (with lots of specific recommendations for healing supplements that can make a huge difference).
• What you need to know about chemical sensitivities and food allergies -- this information could save you from years of unnecessary suffering. Lots of specific, action-oriented recommendations here.
• Numerous ways to overcome musculoskeletal pain, including arthritis and osteoporosis: Truly life-changing, tried-and-true advice that really works for women's health.
... and literally hundreds of real-world tips, exercises, strategies and gems of knowledge from the brilliant mind of Dr. Hyla Cass.
The 9-CD audio course (plus accompanying books) is offered by Truth Publishing:
If you already own the Dr. Hyla Cass book, the course is available without the book (includes just the audio CDs and the new workbook) here:
Dr. Hyla Cass: A true gem of a doctor and a delightful human beingDr. Hyla Cass is one of those exceedingly rare individuals who can bridge the worlds of conventional medicine and holistic healing. She's a superb communicator and possesses a storehouse of knowledge about natural healing. It's no exaggeration to say that of all the hundreds of interviews I've ever conducted with health professionals, the audio interview I recently completed with Dr. Hyla Cass is the most enjoyable I've ever done.
A few months ago, I received the opportunity to meet Dr. Cass in person. We spent several hours together at an event in California, discussing philosophies of holistic medicine and ways to reactivate the body's natural healing potential. During these conversations, I quickly came to realize that not only was Dr. Cass up to speed on all the important core concepts of holistic medicine, but her knowledge of women's health far surpassed my own.
I found myself asking questions and listening intently to her answers, which were wrapped in a storehouse of practical knowledge acquired from one-on-one medical consultations with literally thousands of women presenting virtually every health condition imaginable.
Little did I know she was going to consolidate all that knowledge, put pen to paper and author what I've now come to recognize as the single most useful and resourceful natural health course that's ever been written for women.
A treasure chest of knowledge and practical advice on women's healthThe 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health audio course wastes no time in getting right to the core issues of women's health, using practical, step-by-step language and advice acquired from years of intelligent medical practice in the real world.
This is no "encyclopedia" of diseases, by the way. It's not focused on disease. It's focused on health, and it's so impactful on the issues that really matter that, in my opinion, it might as well be called The Missing User Manual for Women's Health. It's as if this course should have been given to every woman at birth, with a new chapter unfolded before her as she transitions into each new phase of life as a human being. (It's really that good.)
Investing in your own healthThe information in this course could literally save you many tens of thousands of dollars in medical costs that might typically be spent trying to treat the symptoms of disease. Rather than wasting all that time and money, 8 Weeks to Vibrant Health puts you in charge, showing you how to increase both the awareness of your health status and your control over your health outcome.
Truth Publishing offers the course with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Learn more at:
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. Truth Publishing LLC takes sole responsibility for all content. Truth Publishing sells no hard products and earns no money from the recommendation of products. NaturalNews.com is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Truth Publishing assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. For the full terms of usage of this material, visit www.NaturalNews.com/terms.shtml