She shared this sentiment to Debbie Georgatos during the May 23 episode of the latter's program "America, Can We Talk?" on Brighteon.TV. The AFLDS founder was sentenced back in June 2022 to 60 days behind bars followed by 12 months of supervised release, alongside a $9,500 fine. The sentence followed her guilty plea in March of that year in relation to her role in the Jan. 6, 2021 false-flag riot at the Capitol.
But the board-certified emergency doctor noted that more than a thousand Americans involved in the J6 event have been prosecuted. She added that the Department of Justice (DOJ) plans to go after another thousand. Ironically, those who participated were simply exercising their freedom of expression as guaranteed by the First Amendment.
"I think this is the biggest civil rights issue of our time," Gold said. "And that's saying a lot, because they stripped away a lot of our civil liberties." Gold said. (Related: Dr. Simone Gold sentenced to PRISON for speaking at U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021)
Georgatos agreed, adding that the many Americans arrested over their role in the J6 protests did nothing wrong. She noted that they were simply expressing concerns over fraud in the 2020 elections. These prosecuted Americans, the host said, are being pushed into making a plea deal for fear of what the court system will do.
According to the "America, Can We Talk?" host, 15 percent of those charged were members of the military or law enforcement. The remaining 85 percent had no connection to any "extremist group" whatsoever.
Meanwhile, Gold pointed out that defendants deemed "lower-level" are facing a Salem witch trial. Those deemed "higher-level" are subjected to the whims of a prosecution group bankrolled and supported by Hungarian globalist billionaire George Soros.
Georgatos, a former political analyst for Fox News Radio, noted how the DOJ appears to be politically motivated. She cited how it targets former President Donald Trump himself, his supporters and patriots trying to support America and the rule of law to back up her claim.
The Brighteon.TV host added that the Justice Department, through the Federal Bureau of Investigation under it, is spreading an element of fear in American society. This fear pressures people not to speak against the government. Thus, Georgatos stressed the need for Americans to rise up and speak out against the DOJ who treat them wrongly.
Gold agreed, saying that the DOJ is being driven by a combination of ideology and propaganda. Government minions such as average prosecutors are enforcing this, she added.
The AFLDS founder also lamented two things. First, many Americans became devoid of sympathy or empathy toward those involved in the J6 incident. Second, the American people had not realized that they are already living in the introductory stages of communism.
Georgatos ultimately told her viewers that a person should not follow the crowd, but instead learn to think for themselves. This, she continued, was a sign of a mature individual able to live life in a moral or responsible manner.
Gold agreed with the Brighteon.TV host, and added that a person should not allow others to make decisions for them. Americans much teach themselves not to care so much about what other people think. Instead, they should pay attention to their own lives and make their own decisions.