(Natural News) Days before Tuesday’s midterm elections, Democrats and the Biden regime were put on notice: If Republicans win control of the House, the Senate, or both, the investigations will begin immediately after they formally take control in January.
Not only will Biden be a lame-duck president for the next two years, but members of his highly politicized Justice Department and FBI are going to be in the political crosshairs of GOP committee chairmen and chairwomen who are dead set on cleaning out the deep-seated corruption.
Late last week, Republicans dropped a meticulously documented 1,000-page report that explains how the FBI is “rotted at its core,” pursuing politically motivated cases while ignoring serious crimes, and either downplayed or ignored “serious allegations of wrongdoing” by presidential son Hunter Biden.
The report, “FBI Whistleblowers: What Their Disclosures Indicate About the Politicization of the FBI And Justice Department,” details “a rampant culture of unaccountability, manipulation, and abuse at the highest level,” says a summary.
“The thousand-page report builds on various whistleblower disclosures describing the FBI’s Washington hierarchy as ‘rotted at its core’ with a ‘systemic culture of unaccountability.’ The report also highlights how the FBI has weaponized the federal government against its political opponents, illustrates how FBI leadership shows a political bias against conservatives, and enumerates instances where senior officials have pressured agents to reclassify cases as domestic violent extremism to fit a political narrative,” the summary continued.
“This report is the first comprehensive accounting of the FBI’s problems to date, which undermine the FBI’s fundamental law-enforcement mission. The report primarily concerns FBI abuses, due to the experiences and roles of whistleblowers, but also examines the actions of the Justice Department where appropriate for context and explanation,” the summary notes further, pointing out:
- The FBI leadership abusing its law-enforcement authority for political reasons.
- The FBI artificially inflating and manipulating domestic violent extremism statistics for political purposes.
- The FBI downplaying and reducing the spread of the serious allegations of wrongdoing leveled against Hunter Biden.
- The Justice Department and FBI using counterterrorism resources to target parents resisting a far-left educational curriculum.
- The FBI abusing its foreign surveillance authorities.
- The Justice Department and FBI conducting an unprecedented raid on a former president’s home.
- The FBI stalking a Republican Congressman on a family vacation to seize his personal cell phone.
- The Justice Department and the FBI continuing to allow attacks on pro-life facilities and churches to go unabated, while pushing an anti-life agenda.
- The FBI conducting an “intelligence” assessment of a conservative charity under the guise of investigating unrelated alleged crimes.
- The FBI purging employees who refuse to align themselves with the leadership’s political ideology.
- The FBI helping Big Tech to censor Americans’ political speech.
“The Federal Bureau of Investigation, under the stewardship of Director Christopher Wray and Attorney General Merrick Garland, is broken,” an executive summary of the report begins.
“The problem lies not with the majority of front-line agents who serve our country, but with the FBI’s politicized bureaucracy. The problem lies, for example, with the FBI hierarchy that spied on President Trump’s campaign and ridiculed conservative Americans. The problem lies with FBI bureaucrats who altered and mischaracterized evidence to federal courts, circumvented safeguards, and exploited weaknesses in policies governing investigations and informants to target politically disfavored subjects and to protect favored ones,” the executive summary adds.
“The problem lies with the FBI structure that centralizes high-profile cases in D.C., in the hands of politicized actors with politicized incentives. Quite simply, the problem—the rot within the FBI—festers in and proceeds from Washington,” it says.
“Whistleblowers describe how the FBI has abused its law-enforcement authorities for political purposes, and how actions by FBI leadership show a political bias against conservatives,” it explains.
Mind you, no Republican-led Congress will get a Democrat-led Justice Department and FBI to turn police itself. But what this report and subsequent oversight investigations will do is lay the groundwork for a GOP president to take definitive action in 2024, especially if that president is Donald Trump.