As these interviews reveal, exotic weapon systems are being used to achieve global biosphere destruction which encompasses agricultural collapse, fertilizer disruptions and supply chain breakdowns that are designed to achieve mass global famine.
If these attacks on our world are not stopped, they could end in an Extinction Level Event (ELE), warns Wigington (see below).
Each interview is posted here separately, followed by the full Situation Update podcast which includes other analysis.
First interview: Weather weaponization
- Dane Wigington from GeoengineeringWatch.org describes the weaponization of Hurricane Ian
- Modern tech can control the direction and intensity of storms and droughts
- Florida's phosphate fertilizer industry was in direct path of the hurricane
- Global attacks against the biosphere target crops, fertilizer and food production
- The destruction of the biosphere is aiming to be an Extinction Level Event (ELE)
- Globalists are unleashing ecological destruction that will take CENTURIES to heal
Second interview: Hurricane responders and satellite comms
- Total devastation of some areas will take YEARS to recover
- Fragile supply chain means parts and supplies won't be easily sourced for rebuilding
- First responder describes INJURIES and BODY BAGS being stockpiled
- Cell towers are down, power grid is down, but SATELLITE comms are functioning
- Tina from the Satellite Phone Store is handing out Bivy sticks and sat phones to responders
- Satellite phone owners in Florida are able to allow neighbors to call their families
- Police, firefighters, paramedics are using sat phones and Bivy sticks to coordinate rescue
- Florida's people are resilient, and Gov. DeSantis is offering outstanding leadership
Full Situation Update podcast (which also includes the above two interviews):
- Featuring Dane Wigington of Geoengineering Watch who says Hurricane Ian was weaponized
- The storm took offline 50% of North America's phosphate fertilizer production
- Supply chain disruptions mean REBUILDING Florida will take years
- Black mold is about to start growing in all the water-saturated buildings and homes
- Second interview with hurricane first responder who says US Coast Guard has massive stockpile of BODY BAGS
- Actress takes vaccine, sees half her face PARALYZED, and says she would take it again
- San Francisco hands out free monkeypox vaccines to black people (no whites), trans and prostitutes
- US Congress military aid to Ukraine hits $65 billion, but no money for US border wall
See more news coverage of global famine at Famine.news
Discover more interviews and podcasts each day at:
Follow me on:
Brighteon.social: Brighteon.social/@HealthRanger (my breaking news gets posted here first)
Telegram: t.me/RealHealthRanger (breaking news is posted here second)
Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@healthranger
Join the free NaturalNews.com email newsletter to stay alerted about breaking news each day.
Download my current audio books -- including Ghost World, Survival Nutrition, The Global Reset Survival Guide and The Contagious Mind -- at:
Download my new audio book, "Resilient Prepping" at ResilientPrepping.com - it teaches you how to survive the total collapse of civilization and the loss of both the power grid and combustion engines.
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called "Food Forensics"), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics.
Mike Adams also serves as the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.