(Natural News) The Biden regime continues to demonstrate just how profound our two-tiered justice system has become under an administration that has surprisingly become even more lawless than that of ‘constitutional professor’ Barack Obama.
Just a day after Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, the dementia president’s hacks in the DOJ and FBI, sent dozens of agents to raid Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, Fla. to obtain ‘classified documents’ that had reportedly been returned already, one of the former president’s top congressional allies, Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.), said the regime confiscated his cellphone.
Perry said he was traveling with his family earlier in the day and was approached by a trio of FBI agents who produced a warrant.
“This morning, while traveling with my family, 3 FBI agents visited me and seized my cell phone. They made no attempt to contact my lawyer, who would have made arrangements for them to have my phone if that was their wish. I’m outraged — though not surprised — that the FBI under the direction of Merrick Garland’s DOJ, would seize the phone of a sitting Member of Congress,” Perry said in a statement.
“My phone contains info about my legislative and political activities, and personal/private discussions with my wife, family, constituents, and friends. None of this is the government’s business,” he continued.
He added that “as with President Trump last night, DOJ chose this unnecessary and aggressive action instead of simply contacting my attorneys. These kinds of banana republic tactics should concern every Citizen — especially considering the decision before Congress this week to hire 87,000 new IRS agents to further persecute law-abiding Citizens.”
Perry has been a target of interest of the Democratic dominated January 6 House select committee that is investigating the deadly 2021 attack on the Capitol by right wing extremists and other Trump supporters who aimed to disrupt the congressional certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory. Perry was in communication numerous times with the Trump White House in the days and weeks ahead of the storming of the Capitol.
Trump announced on Monday that his Florida residence had been raided by the FBI. Sources told Fox News Digital the search was in connection with materials that Trump took with him from his time as president. Sources also said National Archives and Records Administration referred the case to the Justice Department, which recovered 15 boxes of classified materials from the home.
“Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate,” he said.
“It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections,” he added. “Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.”
Fox News host Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, was also extremely upset by the raid.
“This is some third-world bullshit right here,” he told fellow Fox host Jesse Watters. “Let me say it again, third-world bullshit. I mean every word of that. I don’t care that it’s cable news.
“I was a federal agent, I raised my right hand. And I swore to protect and defend the constitution of the United States. And I love this country. This is a freaking disgrace. A disgrace. We don’t live in Cuba. We don’t live under Kim Jong Un” he continued using a reference to the North Korean dictator.