(Natural News) An investigative journalist claims to have spoken to eyewitnesses who have reported that healthcare facilities and hospitals in the United Kingdom are euthanizing elderly patients without the knowledge of families or the permission of the sick, in violation of the country’s laws but with the blessing of governments around the world.
According to a report by Jacqui Deevoy posted at Newspunch, the investigative journalist first told her story in a December 2020 interview with David Icke, a former English soccer player and sports broadcaster-turned investigative journalist, where she provided details of what she had learned from a source who provided factual data to support the stunning allegations.
“I was as nervous as hell but I felt compelled to share what I’d discovered: that our elderly were, indeed, being killed in hospitals, care homes and hospices,” she wrote.
After the interview, Deevoy said that her email inbox “filled up” with accounts sent by people who also believed that their loved ones had been euthanized. (Deevoy recalled that several years earlier when her own mother died, she seemed to have passed in a similar fashion.)
“The accounts I was sent by people who believed their loved ones were murdered were heartbreaking. These people were desperate, not knowing where to turn, so seeing the video gave them hope. I suddenly had a new family – that’s how it felt anyway – and I wanted to help them in any way I could,” she noted, adding that she believed the best way to get their stories out to the most people would be via the “mainstream media.”
But she was wrong.
She said she sent this same story pitch to 28 different outlets, describing what she had learned and laying out the facts as she knew them to be true:
Euthanasia is being used as a medical protocol in UK hospitals.
Extensive research reveals that the Liverpool Care Pathway, which was abandoned in 2014 after being deemed inhumane, was brought back in at the start of the pandemic in early 2020 and is being implemented in hospitals and care homes across the UK.
Evidence includes the following:
- A House of Commons document detailing a conversation between Health Secretary Matt Hancock and Conservative MP Dr. Luke Evans, during which they discuss the use of certain medications to give Covid patients a “good death”. A good death is medical terminology for euthanasia.
- A video of the above conversation.
- Confirmation of Hancock ordering two years’ worth of a sedative called Midazolam from a French supplier. The order was made in March 2020. It was claimed at the time that the drug was for the treatment of Covid patients. Midazolam suppresses the respiratory system. Covid is a respiratory disease. Midazolam is used as an execution drug in the US.
- Quotes from doctors, pathologists and pharmacists confirming what Midazolam is and how it should and shouldn’t be used.
- Paperwork and links showing the LCP protocol was reintroduced in early 2020. This time around, it wasn’t called the Liverpool Care Pathway but the protocol was identical: the use of a cocktail of drugs (usually Midazolam and morphine), along with a withdrawal of food and water, leading to the untimely death of the patient.
- Documents showing the dosage of Midazolam given to Covid patients and showing how breathlessness in patients is to be managed using Midazolam.
- Information from anonymous insiders – including lawyers, doctors, care workers and nurses, who’ve seen this abominable practice happening first hand.
- A video made by Manchester mayoral candidate Michael Elston, outlining what he knows to be happening with regards to the killing and culling of the elderly using Midazolam.
- 16 case studies who are willing to speak to the Press about their loved ones’ deaths being ‘hastened’ in hospitals and care homes. Some cases are historic and occurred whilst the LCP was in place; some have happened in the last 14 months; one is a ‘near miss’, when a woman who had nothing wrong with her was put on end of life treatment only to be rescued by her grandson at the last minute.
To close her pitch, she added: “The normalisation of euthanasia has been occurring for years. This month, Matt Hancock started to push for the legalisation of assisted suicide. Why?”
She literally heard back from none of the outlets she pitched, so she decided the story was too important not to report at all, leaving her the alternative media as her only option. There are some powerful videos explaining all of this as well as featuring the horrific stories as told by relatives of loved ones euthanized.
“Six months later, I’m still trying to get the national UK papers to run a story. I’m determined to get the voices of the victims’ relatives heard by a wider audience, as this is the only way that the heinous culling can be stopped. The more people that know about it, the more outrage there will be,” Deevoy wrote. “The government who’ve instigated this sickening and unlawful protocol have blood on their hands and need to, at the very least, answer some questions.”