(Natural News) The fake news media, along with their Democratic allies in Congress, are working overtime to convince Americans that former President Donald Trump is no better than Benedict Arnold or any other American traitor.
We’ve been told for weeks that Trump’s speech on Jan. 6 to some 100,000 of his closes friends and supporters is what led a small group of them to attack the Capitol Building and riot.
Only, a quick review of the former president’s speech makes it crystal clear that he asked his supporters to “peacefully” make their voices heard as a joint session of Congress met to count electoral votes including from states where they were stolen and the outcome rigged.
But come to find out, the president’s speech had nothing at all to do with the storming of the Capitol; in fact, new evidence has emerged that it was definitely pre-planned, meaning Trump had zero to do with it.
Federal investigators learned that pipe bombs and other materials that were discovered at the offices of the Democratic and Republican national committees were put there a day before the riot, indicating that the disrupters had every intention of doing what they did regardless of what the former president did or did not say.
Of all outlets, even fake news leader the Washington Post had to report the development:
The two pipe bombs that were discovered on Jan. 6 near the U.S. Capitol shortly before a mob stormed the building are believed to have been planted the night before, according to a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation and video footage obtained by The Washington Post.
The explosive devices, which were placed blocks from one another at the headquarters of the Republican and Democratic national committees, have been largely overshadowed by the violent attempted insurrection at the Capitol. But finding the person suspected of planting both bombs remains a priority for federal authorities, who last week boosted the reward for tips leading to the person’s arrest from $50,000 to $75,000.
“On Jan. 5 at 8:13 p.m., a security camera captured the suspect carrying a backpack, according to a resident who reviewed the footage and provided a copy to the FBI,” the Post continued.
“The suspect was walking eastbound on C Street SE, headed toward an entrance to an alley that curved toward the Republican National Committee building. The Post did not obtain that footage but confirmed the homeowner’s account with a law enforcement official familiar with the investigation,” the paper added. (Related: Psychological manipulation: Media says rich people are cutting ahead of you to get coronavirus vaccine.)
That’s not all. Other reports note that federal investigators have found additional evidence that the riot was preplanned — organized, even.
“When die-hard supporters of President Donald Trump showed up at rally point “Cowboy” in Louisville on the morning of Jan. 5, they found the shopping mall’s parking lot was closed to cars, so they assembled their 50 or so vehicles outside a nearby Kohl’s department store,” The Post reported last week in a separate story.
“Hundreds of miles away in Columbia, S.C., at a mall designated rally point ‘Rebel,’ other Trump supporters gathered to form another caravan to Washington,” the report continued, adding that a similar rallying point dubbed “Minuteman” was also planned in Springfield, Mass.
“Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in,” said one social media post identified by federal investigators.
And indeed they did show up ready for a confrontation, which was obvious on the day of the riot: Photos and video showed participants decked out in ballistic vests, helmets, and other protective equipment, indicating clearly that they were headed to the nation’s capital looking for trouble.
And it doesn’t matter if or whether they were “Trump supporters” — attacking the Capitol was a pre-planned event that had nothing at all to do with the former president.
Which makes his second impeachment trial even worse.
See more reporting like this at Rioting.news.