The 2020 election will go down as arguably the greatest fraud in world history. The tremendously popular incumbent candidate, President Trump, was easily winning the race on election night in a landslide and then suddenly multiple states took a break, quit counting, and by the end of the week the election was flipped to Joe Biden.
Then, as the President and his team attempted to address the fraud and alleged abnormalities, the courts refused in any case evidence to be brought before a court of law.
We’ve heard over and over from Big Media that President Trump and his team lost numerous court cases linked to the 2020 election. But this is not accurate.
Here’s what we identified from our research of an accurate and updated list of court cases:
- There are 81 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
- In 45 cases President Trump was the plaintiff
- In 34 cases President Trump is not the plaintiff
- In 2 cases President Trump is the defendant
- In 72 cases illegal voting is alleged
- In ZERO of the 72 cases where illegal voting is alleged has evidence been allowed to be presented
- 30 cases remain active
Here is a link to the list of cases. Notice this file is updated on an ad hoc basis so numbers may change.
In the 2020 election:
- Thousands of instances of fraud were alleged
- Multiple states changed laws to provide for absentee ballots and the remedy is alleged to be not legal
- The FBI to date has done nothing to review the alleged fraud
- The DOJ denied any alleged material instances of fraud
- The Democrats are accused of the alleged election fraud
- The state legislatures certified their results with millions of ballots in question
- The US Congress accepted these certified results which ignored the thousands of instances of election fraud
- VP Mike Pence accepted the results despite state legislatures asking him to examine the results
And now we know the courts didn’t allow a single instance of evidence of fraud to be presented to date.