We finally have proof!
(Article by Daniel republished from WeLoveTrump.com)
A former Facebook fact checker has come forward.
This whistleblower has REVEALED the insights behind how "fact checking" works on Facebook.
The revelations were published on LinkedIn by Jean-Pierre "Raven" Gregoire.
So they wouldn’t get censored on Facebook, of course!
According to the whistleblower accusations:
I can’t say this on Facebook, but I feel it’s important to say. I was a Facebook Fact Checker. And your conspiracy theories about Facebook, are more true than you realize.
I worked for a company named Appen. We are a 3rd party freelance contract company. A few years ago Facebook approached us with an offer. Zuckerburg couldn’t legally censor people on his platform because he told congress that he was an open forum. So, he uses several 3rd party companies to "Fact Check", and otherwise censor, information.
Justin Trudeau has been taking action in Canada, China, and America, to prepare us for the Great Reset, and by us, I refer to civilians. Part of this process is to work with Zuckerburg and Dorsey to restrict the flow of information, and to push the statutes of the Reset into peoples minds: repetition is the key here.
We coordinate our efforts with a company in India, from our base in Canada, to provide our censorship services to Facebook. A lot of this information, you probably already guessed. But here’s what you might not have known
We have specific directives on what to fact check and how to fact check. I’m going to list off a couple of these directives:
1) First off, primarily conservative and right leaning posts on Twitter and Facebook make it to our service.
2) Left leaning posts are to be ignored and never manually flagged, it doesn’t matter if it violates TOS or even federal law. If Facebook gets in trouble they blame us, and they can’t do anything because we’re not based in America, so we give the government the run around and nothing can be done. It’s worked so far.
3) Zuckerburg created a program that feeds posts automatically into our service, it analyzes content in posts, searching for common images and lines of text, and if it matches any of our guidelines it gets automatically flagged and entered into our system to be "Fact Checked". So we don’t just go looking for conservative posts, Zuckerburg sends them to us with his automatic program.
4) If there are multiple ideas in a conservative post, only 1 of them needs to be potentially disputable. We are to flag an entire article as disputed/false/discredited/untrue/etc. even if there's only 1 idea that's not completely confirmed.
5) Even ideas that are confirmed, don’t matter unless its a left leaning idea. What this translates to is as long as we all push the same idea, what we say becomes truth. That’s standard psychology, and American’s are the easiest to manipulate with this. The only thing making it difficult is their Freedoms that are not common in most countries around the world, which forces us to deal with America in a different way.
6)When we write articles for Politico, NYT, etc we are allowed to mark a title or article as true as long as at least 3 of the core ideas in the article or post are potentially true. Keyword here is potentially, it can be completely false, but as long as we can cite a source that argues in our favor, we can confirm it 100% true. The inverse is also true, if we can find even 1 source that dictates something to be potentially false, we can mark the entire article/post.
7) We write articles, and then cite our own articles as evidence. Check the fine print of each article, we always cite ourselves, but what you might not know, is that only a handful of companies are actually writing the articles for dozens of websites, news media, and mass media. This isn’t unique to America, we’ve done this in countries around the world for a very long time.
8 ) We only allow members to join us if they pass a test, this test is an opinion based survey, however, they must answer all left leaning, or they are not allowed to join, we wont be diluted.
9) This part I cannot confirm, but I am suspicious that China has more to do with this than just their involvement with Canada, but again, I can’t confirm that, that's just my personal theory because we’re not allowed to say anything negative in our business chats about China’s government.
10) This is all preparation for the Great Reset, by getting Trump out, because he opposed the idea. Biden has agreed to go full on into it, which is why he’s been getting such a big hand from Facebook and Twitter, however, it’s much bigger than just that. In our new world order, we’ll control not just national news, but global news. By controlling the global narrative, we control what information you’re allowed to know and what you’re allowed to think.
11) There are contingencies in place, Trump cannot win. We have members of Congress who are part of this, and soon the President and VP.
12) If a Civil War breaks out, it will be according to our plan. We hope for it, and we tried to use Race to spark it in America, if that doesn’t work, ISIS is on stand by for when Biden is in office. This was determined along time ago, or so i’m told.
13) I no longer work for this company. I registered with them using a fake identity.
If this is true, then Facebook should face legal repercussions for this!
Now that 1 whistleblower has come forward, will others follow suit?
Courage is contagious!
The mainstream media likes to claim that Facebook doesn’t censor conservatives.
However, the truth speaks for itself.
USA Today outlines the accusations made against Facebook:
Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg appeared via video stream in the one place on the planet where they can’t seem to please any of the people any of the time: Capitol Hill.
Republicans accused Facebook and Twitter of meddling in the election to harm President Donald Trump by censoring conservatives with warnings on GOP tweets about mail-in balloting.
Democrats criticized the companies for failing to rein in Trump’s efforts to delegitimize the election and took aim at their GOP colleagues for putting on a "political sideshow" to browbeat two of the nation’s leading technology CEOs.
The bipartisan grilling from lawmakers before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Tuesday – the second appearance from Zuckerberg and Dorsey in less than three weeks – reflected growing ire about "Big Tech" and all but guaranteed that legislation regulating the industry will be taken up by the next Congress.
The panel’s chairman, Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, opened the hearing with a call to change Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
The committee is moving forward with a bill from Graham and Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., called the EARN IT Act, which would strip away some of the decades-old legal protections that shield tech companies from liability for what users post on their platforms.
"I don’t want the government to take over the job of telling America what tweets are legitimate and what are not," Graham said in his opening remarks. "But when you have companies that have the power of government, have far more power than traditional media outlets, something has to give."