(Natural News) Twitter fact-checkers don’t believe in the mounting evidence of voter fraud across the country due to issues with universal mail- in ballots,. In fact, the social media platform doesn’t even want you to question it.
(Article republished from SaraACarter.com)
President Donald Trump Tweeted out a simple statement of fact “the ballots being returned to states cannot be accurately counted. Many things are already going very wrong!”
Twitter – which is supposed to be a platform of free discourse – again acted as a publisher to fact check the President, putting a link below his Tweet in red saying “learn how voting by mail is safe and secure.”
But look at this major issue with vote-by-mail ballots in New York City – the The New York Post, Breitbart and others reported this year in the Democratic primary that 26 percent of mail in votes were disqualified (roughly 84,208 ballots.) Wow, that’s a lot of voters.
“The New York City Board of Elections disqualified 84,208 vote-by-mail ballots — 26% of the total cast — in the June 23 Democratic presidential primary, according to a report cited Wednesday evening by the New York Post.“
The Ballots being returned to States cannot be accurately counted. Many things are already going very wrong!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 28, 2020
Moreover, look at what is happening now in Minnesota in Rep. Ilhan Omar’s district. Project Veritas’s expose on voter fraud exposes what could potentially be criminal activity by voter harvesting. It appears based on the undercover video that people are paying for ballots – that’s a big problem, especially when you can get hundreds of universal ballots at elderly care facilities, and other similar living situations.
Imagine what will happen in the presidential election if there is massive questions over mail in ballots? Remember these are not absentee ballots, which a person makes a personal request to have mailed to their home.
Here’s a voter fraud fact sheet a former intern, Benjamin Wilson, for SaraACarter.com put together for my podcast.
Voter Fraud Fact Sheet Contradicts Twitter Censorship of Facts
- According to the Heritage Foundation:1,290 proven instances of voter fraud? in the country.1,113 criminal convictions? relating to voter fraud.
- According to U.S. Election Assistance Commission surveys, millions of mailed ballots have been misdirected or gone missing in prior elections.
- Paterson, NJ, May 12, 2020 municipal election: 13,556 votes were counted in the six ward races and 3,204 were ?rejected
- A town over, in Haledon, a post office spokesman saw a bundle of 300 Paterson city ballots bundled in a mailbox3 there. A statement from postal inspectors said that their findings were sent to the attorney general’s office and the Board of Elections. ?The mayor of Paterson says the voting problems could be criminal.
- Gordon, AL: Former mayor Elbert Melton was? forced from office? after being convicted of absentee voter fraud, he was sentenced to a year in jail in Jan. 2019, Melton’s arrest warrants say he’s accused of willfully and unlawfully falsifying absentee ballots or verification documents.
- Congressional District 9, NC: An ?entirely new re-do election was called ?after voter fraud was found rampant in the original election.
- A hearing before the Board of Elections declared a new election necessary after testimony was outlined how a political operative had orchestrated an absentee ballot scheme to try to sway the race5
- Madera County, CA: Woman charged with 12 counts of voter fraud after ?she submitted several falsified voter registration cards in Madera.6
- Concord, NH: A couple casted ballots in? two states? and were indicted for voter fraud. 7Authorities used the Interstate Voter Crosscheck Program to see the Flemings allegedly submitted absentee ballots in Hampton while also casting ballots in Belchertown, Massachusetts, during the Nov. 8, 2016, election.
Read more at: SaraACarter.com