(Natural News) Are you sick of living in capitalist America? Are you sick of your freedoms, and rights, and security, and due process? Well come on down to CHAZ!
That’s the opening line of a new “Welcome to CHAZ” tourism video created by “Benny on the Block” in association with Turning Point USA.
In the eye-opening video, shown below via Brighteon.com (the free speech alternative to YouTube), you’re given a fascinating tour of all the amazing highlights of living in CHAZ, including:
- Housing options such as living in tents or cardboard boxes.
- Racially-segregated gardening, where whites are not allowed to grow food
- Armed border security that proves walls work!
- “Community artwork” (otherwise known as graffiti)
- Environmental equality via the process of throwing trash everywhere
- Open air drug use without any restrictions or law enforcement
- “Free shitting” practices where residents can crap in the streets to feel more liberated and connected to the community
Watch the “Welcome to CHAZ” video for yourself, and share with others who might be planning a tourism getaway to an exciting new destination located in the city formerly known as Seattle, Washington.
Check out some of the best scenes from CHAZ:
Gardens are for Blacks only:
Are toilets for Blacks only, too?
We do know that toilets are optional, since people can just crap in the streets:
Affordable housing, too! Is that a KKK tent?
CHAZ is full of tolerance and inclusiveness, too!
What’s not to love about CHAZ? Visit CHAZ today.