(Natural News) Even though the coronavirus hasn’t yet infected even 1% of the US population — and the market has only just begun to bleed off insane hypervaluations that made no financial sense — many Wall Street pundits are already talking about the recovery they hope is imminent.
The more optimistic stock market cheerleaders tell us it will be a “V-shaped” recovery, which is essentially a rapid bounce off the lows, back into stratospheric territory, thanks to all the influx of fiat currency liquidity now being promised by those who pull the levers behind the curtain at the Federal Reserve.
Those who are less optimistic promise a “U-shaped” recovery, which means the markets stay mired in pessimistic muck for a while, then come roaring back with a resounding recovery on the other side as the near-nationwide lockdowns end and people get back to work at all the businesses that are somehow saved from bankruptcy with unprecedented emergency injections of bailout money.
But a more realistic description of this “recovery” — if you can even call it that — is the “F-U-shaped” recovery, where the F-U stands for exactly what you think it stands for, because the Federal Reserve is going to generate trillions of dollars in new, fiat currency to bail out the rich, and your own pockets are going to be horrendously looted as price inflation skyrockets and the purchasing power of the dollar craters.
The big “F-U shaped” recovery will loot your pocketbook and assault your intelligence
The “F-U-shaped” recovery is government-initiated theft from working class America to bail out the rich, the politically connected and the “in-the-know” elite.
It’s basically a giant F-U to all the taxpayers and workers who really make America tick, without whom all the parasites and grifters like Joe Biden, Dianne Feinstein and a long list of RINO dinosaurs (i.e. “RINOsaurs”) couldn’t even survive.
And it might just be the last straw that ends in revolt as the American people watch their savings, their pensions and their retirements vanish into the ether as corrupt US senators lecture us about how they “represent the people.”
Surely the pitchforks won’t be far behind, except for the fact that most of them are made in China and therefore unavailable for the foreseeable future.
With or without the pitchforks, here’s what the American people will no longer put up with:
- Watching the government bail out Boeing after its greedy, corrupt, incompetent executives paid themselves record bonuses while using company cash flow to buy back corporate stocks as they built faulty airplanes that killed hundreds of passengers.
- Listening to cruise lines, casinos, beer companies and other large, multinational corporations demand federal bailouts because none of them managed to save anything for a rainy day, since all the excess money went into the pockets of their wealthy executives.
- Seeing US Republican lawmakers go into “full socialism” mode to vote for actual, real-world “helicopter money” insanity that would involve sending out hundreds of billions of dollars in free money checks to American households, as if pumping more counterfeit currency into the hands of millions of people under house arrest who are chasing the same supply of scarce products will somehow create abundance. (It only took a virus, it turns out, to transform nearly all conservatives into fiscal socialists literally overnight.)
- Witnessing US Senators like Feinstein and Burr get private, classified intel from the CDC in a briefing last month and then turn around and dump millions of dollars in stocks while telling the American people not to worry. If a non-Senator did this, they would be arrested for insider trading. Why are senators above the law?
- Listening to government idiots like Surgeon General Adams tell us to stop buying masks while the government itself is buying up medical supplies at a frantic pace that suggests the apocalypse may have arrived. Notice that when YOU buy supplies it’s “hoarding,” but when the government buys supplies it’s “continuity of government strategic planning.” The next time someone calls me a hoarder, I’m just going to explain that I’m engaged in, “continuity of household planning.”
- Seeing the purchasing power of their savings erode by the day as the government dumps trillions of dollars of fiat currency into purchases of corporate bonds — an action that has already begun. Why should taxpayers bail out corporate debt holders when corporations never share their profits with the consumers who buy all their overpriced Proctor & Gamble consumer crap? Why should ANY large corporation be bailed out? Let em’ fail, #StopTheBail
- Watching US lawmakers pass laws requiring paid medical leave for American workers while exempting all corporations that have 500 or more workers. So wait… the really big, wealth, powerful corporations that employ far larger numbers of people get a free pass while the small businesses across America get murdered with new government mandates they can’t afford? (All while the US Senate continues to pretend to represent the American people… a pathetic joke.)
- Witnessing the CDC botch coronavirus testing kits for nearly a month, guaranteeing America would be hit with millions of infections rather than just a few thousand, as the virus doubles the number of infected every 3-4 days. Note, too, that the CDC has spent the last several years trying to convince America that “gun violence” was a disease, all while remaining shamefully unprepared to deal with real diseases like the coronavirus. Well it turns out that the coronavirus is bulletproof, which means guns and bullets have nothing to do with real pandemics that the CDC has been completely ignoring for years.
With the F-U shaped recovery in full swing, we will all be left penniless and destitute while the wealthy corporate tycoons, the Washington elite and the politically connected all get trillions in bailouts.
That’s why I want my bailout money.
(I originally wrote this in 2008, if you can believe that…)
I need another hit of my bailout money.