A Las Vegas man lost his vision, became partially paralyzed and has been unable to breathe without assistance since getting a flu shot last month.
Shane Morgan and his wife Monique decided to get flu shots on November 2, believing it would help protect them and young family members ahead of the busy holiday season.
But what they thought was a pro-active measure turned to horror when Shane began losing feeling in his arms and legs.
“About 36-hours after he got the flu shot he started to get sick,” Monique explained to KSNV.
“I never dreamed that any of this could ever happen,” Shane told local media.
Doctors at Centennial Hills Hospital diagnosed Shane with Guillain-Barré Syndrome, a known vaccine adverse reaction characterized by the CDC as an “autoimmune disorder in which a person’s own immune system damages the nerves, causing muscle weakness and sometimes paralysis.”
Monique blames the flu shot for triggering the adverse reaction, which has left Shane in need of a ventilator and a feeding tube.
“It’s the last time anyone in my family will ever get one,” she said, adding Shane would rather have the flu “ten to one” than suffer the debilitating disorder.
Despite Shane’s horrific vaccine injury, a Nevada health official interviewed by KSNV still encouraged people to get the flu shot, saying Guillain-Barré Syndrome is a “rare” condition.
A GoFundMe page has been created seeking donations to help the Morgan family.
See VaccineDamage.news for more true stories of the extreme damage caused by vaccines.
Mike Adams (aka the "Health Ranger") is the founding editor of NaturalNews.com, a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called "Food Forensics"), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics.
Mike Adams also serves as the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.